Freeport Range closing 3/21/2020, 12 midnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post

Only case I ever heard of was a suicide. Although,I have personally witnessed people on the shorter ranges start firing before people on the 200 yard side had come back from changing their targets.
    I've seen that. I always slow down the people around me just 'cause I've seen guys get stuck behind the 200 yard berm.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by DrBrianDDS View Post
      is it even a business if no one works there?
      That's my thinking. But the range is owned by the Freeport Police. And they do have to set the example of shutting down "non-essential" services.

But I'm already getting the shakes, just thinking about no range time for a few weeks.
      Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
      Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Originally posted by Postal Bob View Post

That's my thinking. But the range is owned by the Freeport Police. And they do have to set the example of shutting down "non-essential" services.

But I'm already getting the shakes, just thinking about no range time for a few weeks.
        i feel your pain,,,
        "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Was just there, and it was empty. Thank you to everyone who didn't come down. Had the whole place outside to myself.
          Evil beware, Postal Bob is here!
          Certified NROI RSO

Member Freeport R&R

Comment

Originally posted by Postal Bob View Post
            Was just there, and it was empty. Thank you to everyone who didn't come down. Had the whole place outside to myself.

Same here. I got there just as Postal Bob was leaving.
            No one there just me and the tumbleweed blowing through.
            I thought it would be jammed today.
            Hopefully everyone will remain or get healthy and the range will be reopened soon. Stay safe and healthy everyone.

Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

Working...
            X