Roslyn Rifle & Revolver Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

PRSC is the Peconic River Sportsman's Club? Might the Breast Cancer shoot happen this year?
    I don't see it on the calendar or any of my recent newsletters. The shoot is usually in September, so I'm guessing it was canceled for 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by TenInchFryingPan View Post

I don't see it on the calendar or any of my recent newsletters. The shoot is usually in September, so I'm guessing it was canceled for 2020.
      Crap.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post

That is normally in September. My guess is the Rona cancelled it. I look forward to my once a year shoot there.
        Me too. I though it was in October sometimes, or that maybe it was just pushed into November.

It's really sad that a deadly disease like breast cancer will recieve less funding due to the COVID scare.

Comment

Originally posted by TenInchFryingPan View Post

Don't you read the annoying emails they send out???

Both shoots are this month.. One may have even been yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

Don't you read the annoying emails they send out???

Both shoots are this month.. One may have even been yesterday
            I only read the ones that don't go directly to my spam folder.

Comment

l seem to recall a story about this range. A member here became a member there and soon after they claimed he damaged the range and or broke the rules and threw him out.
              Knowing this person,he is an OUTSTANDING MEMBER of the local shooting community plus is one of the most safety conscious people I have ever met.
              Then I was invited to shoot there as a guest by the self proclaimed most important person in the local firearm community. It was squashed I was told by members of the club that I didn't meet their high standards lol

Comment

Originally posted by artburg View Post
                l seem to recall a story about this range. A member here became a member there and soon after they claimed he damaged the range and or broke the rules and threw him out.
                Knowing this person,he is an OUTSTANDING MEMBER of the local shooting community plus is one of the most safety conscious people I have ever met.
                Then I was invited to shoot there as a guest by the self proclaimed most important person in the local firearm community. It was squashed I was told by members of the club that I didn't meet their high standards lol
                Interesting. So I may be chasing a ghost with this one. What about Bethpage on Keane street? What’s up with that one?

Comment

Originally posted by HulkSmash22 View Post

Interesting. So I may be chasing a ghost with this one. What about Bethpage on Keane street? What’s up with that one?
                  Hmmm,maybe it was that one,, not sure sorry

Comment

Just go to freeport...15-20 min away and cheap bjs has right next door
                    The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post
                      I’m already a member there. Just wanted some other options as I travel a lot for work.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post
                        It's great that you can still get cheap bj's around here, just remember to keep your mask on, tip well and Purell after.

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post

It's great that you can still get cheap bj's around here, just remember to keep your mask on, tip well and Purell after.
                          What's the going rate these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

What's the going rate these days?
                            1 box of 9mm, but they don't take that steel cased shit.

Comment

Working...
                            X