Mitchel Field AAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitchel Field AAR

first time shooting there since the china virus hit. Still 4 bucks. No wait at 1PM but there was a 30 minute wait an hour or two earlier. Sign said they were out of 9mm. They had some sort of logbook outside requesting name and address and license plate. I filled it out. Hell, they have my pistol license and leisure pass info already anyway. didn't bother to ask why the book and didn't notice any other changes except for the masks. Actually had Room 2 to myself for at least 15 minutes. As I was leaving and stopped to wash my hand, that little old guy comes limping in, with his mask down around his neck, lol. Shot the firearms that I have listed for sale, and stayed a full 55 minutes.

The book is probably for contact tracing if needed.

+1 little old guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
      The book is probably for contact tracing if needed.

+1 little old guy!
      Ah yes, contract tracing. Even wearing my bandanna didn't think of that. At least I will be notified, I don't think most people were annotating.

Comment

Everyone present presumed infected without a test? Gotta bolster those case numbers somehow!

Or.... the info is for future confiscation raids. Not everyone has a pistol.

What if you took an Uber or a bus?
        Last edited by Barnslayer; 11-12-2020, 07:09 PM.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

BS. That big cuban from Red Dawn has all my info already !

Comment

Working...
          X