Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice morning at Freeport

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Nice morning at Freeport

    Hanging with LIBIGLOU and my friend Brian who was shooting outside for the first time. My friend is new to handguns, and I think I saved him 1000 rounds in wasted ammo and bad habits with a few pointers.
    We probably spent more time shooting the shit than shooting.
    There is nothing like nice weather, good company, and the smell of gunpowder in the air.
    Last edited by Vitaman; 04-10-2021, 04:25 PM.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

    #2
    Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
    There is nothing like nice weather, good company, and the smell of gunpowder in the air.
    Amen to that...

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
      Hanging with LIBIGLOU and my friend Brian who was shooting outside for the first time. My friend is new to handguns, and I think I saved him 1000 rounds for wasted ammo and bad habits with a few pointers.
      We probably spent more time shooting the shit than shooting.
      You saved him 1000 rounds giving pointers and he saved you $1000 in ammo shooting the shit.

      Comment


        #4
        I saw a couple of deplorables at the outdoor range bout 11:00 but went inside for a half hour of ammo depletion.
        Calendar said 08:00 to 17:00 outdoor range closed today so I didn't give it a thought to wander down.

        Comment


        • Vitaman
          Vitaman commented
          Editing a comment
          who you calling deplorable?

        #5
        It was nice hanging with Bob and Brian. Good people. We exchanged toys to play with , more guns added to the tried and fired list. Barely shot 100 rounds and we kept forming shoot the bull circles. Overall a great day at the range

        Pandm you should have come over.....

        Comment


          #6
          Went to Freeport after the match. Had the range all to myself. Did some fun drills with the leftover targets.

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by weinyce View Post
            Went to Freeport after the match. Had the range all to myself. Did some fun drills with the leftover targets.
            I was going to say nothing's better than shooting pistol outside on a nice day, but then you made me think to add that it's even better when the range is empty.

            I REALLY need a private range in my backyard...

            Comment

            Working...
            X