X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Pineapples Skeet Club

Happy Pineapples Skeet Club

Anyone know anything about it?

Old school skeet club. They had no home base but shot at Suffolk trap and skeet and down in Salisbury gun club in Maryland alot. It was a travel competition club famous for parties, BBQs and the world famous Lobster shoot in Salisbury. Wherever they were is where the party was. My buddy and squadmate was thier leader. We still shoot together and travel the country shooting major shoots and the World skeet championships in San Antonio TX every year. We revived the Lobster shoot about 8 years ago,brought it to NY and we hold it every year as the Peconic River Sportsmans Club Lobster shoot. It is a 5 gun registered skeet competition. We shoot 500 targets from Friday-Sunday. 100 doubles on Friday. 100 12ga and 100 20ga on Saturday followed by steak and lobster. Then 100 28ga and 100 .410 on Sunday. Greatest times ever.
    There are still quite a few of the old school guys still shooting it to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post
    Old school skeet club. They had no home base but shot at Suffolk trap and skeet and down in Salisbury gun club in Maryland alot. It was a travel competition club famous for parties, BBQs and the world famous Lobster shoot in Salisbury. Wherever they were is where the party was. My buddy and squadmate was thier leader. We still shoot together and travel the country shooting major shoots and the World skeet championships in San Antonio TX every year. We revived the Lobster shoot about 8 years ago,brought it to NY and we hold it every year as the Peconic River Sportsmans Club Lobster shoot. It is a 5 gun registered skeet competition. We shoot 500 targets from Friday-Sunday. 100 doubles on Friday. 100 12ga and 100 20ga on Saturday followed by steak and lobster. Then 100 28ga and 100 .410 on Sunday. Greatest times ever.
    There are still quite a few of the old school guys still shooting it to this day.
    So you you are saying know something about it?

Comment

Plenty of Rotten Pineapples too

Comment

I read this as happy pineapples strip club.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I don't ever remember them shooting as a club at Suffolk Trap & Skeet

Demott figured he would lose money if he gave them 5 Skeet fields for the weekend plus Demotts machines SUCKED

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
      I don't ever remember them shooting as a club at Suffolk Trap & Skeet

Demott figured he would lose money if he gave them 5 Skeet fields for the weekend plus Demotts machines SUCKED
      Kenny and the crew practiced there often. They never had their big events there as you said Demott didn't want to give up fields.
      Hermann T. used to run the registered shoots for Dick. Good times. RIP Hermann

Comment

This sounds like a Hickok 45 video.....

Comment

Originally posted by SemiAutoFetish View Post
        This sounds like a Hickok 45 video.....
        No offense to Hickok 45 but this sounds WAY better. I am hoping to get into a club like this in Texas soon.
        A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

โ€œThe very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restraints evil interference, they deserve a place of honor with all that is good -
        George Washington

Comment

Working...
      X