Mitchell field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitchell field

Never been. What’s the best day( evening) to avoid any crowd. Website suggests to call ahead. Necessary? LE take over the range at times? Thanks

LE may take only a room(or two?) During the day, But there are only 5 rooms, with 5 points each, so if you don't live close by, givem a call. There also clubs that run during the evenings as well, so it's never a bad idea to call ahead

Comment

Unknown.jpg
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

• bigbore44
        bigbore44 commented
        Editing a comment
        Went there a few weeks back on a Monday night, and the two of us had the entire room to ourselves. Ymmv

• spb1122
        spb1122 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yogi was great!

Went a few weeks ago late afternoon and no problem. I've found that 6:00 on just about any weeknight its pretty empty.

Comment

I usually go in early afternoon. Never a wait.

Comment

Seniors and military (residents) $4. during the day. Federal LEOs usually take up 2-3 rooms weekdays until noon at MITCHEL, than its off for donuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbajuk View Post
            Never been. What’s the best day( evening) to avoid any crowd. Website suggests to call ahead. Necessary? LE take over the range at times? Thanks
            LEOs are usually there during daytime hours during the week but I've never seen them take up all the rooms. Late afternoons and nights on weekdays are usually OK. I'm planning to go break in a new gun soon. I can always meetup if you want to go together for your first time.

Comment

During football season, after 12 on Sunday's is pretty empty.

Comment

Went yesterday with SWMBO who needed a new leisure pass. System was down so we just paid the resident senior prices (still 4 bucks) and shot. empty spots in the first two rooms, no wait at all. No sign of federal LEOs, lot was empty and we arrived at noon. no masks, restrooms well maintained. home before any rush hour traffic started. A good day and her first time back in at least three years.
                Last edited by pequa1; 05-04-2022, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Was there today around 11:30. Not too busy. Pretty chill really.

Comment

Working...
                  X