Calverton 9-2-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calverton 9-2-17

Thinking of going tomorrow. Who's up for an unofficial meet up ?
    I also heard something about a meetup next weekend at another part of the range in the back but I can't find anything on it?

https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...17-trap-meetup

A few folk going to the Trap meetup tomorrow.
    NRA LIFE | SAF | NYSRPA | EFF | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Saturday, on a Holiday Weekend.
      With Hunting Season starting to creep into our minds.

Better get going I think the line is already forming.

"Any man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have."
      President T. Roosevelt
      OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW !

Comment

Originally posted by VietVet View Post
        Saturday, on a Holiday Weekend.
        With Hunting Season starting to creep into our minds.

Better get going I think the line is already forming.
        Yep and taking 2 of my deer rifles with me. Put a new Nikon Buckmaster on my 700 Rem 06 and I need to sight it in Haven't been to the range all summer. My guns go bang when I have a deer in my scope , not click 😳

Comment

Was there today and it was BUSY! Harry told me the cars were backed up to the main drag this morning. I left at 230 and there was over a hundred people still there. He also said Fridays and Mondays are just like Saturday and Sunday now.

Comment

Here now. Fourth on line

Comment

Went yesterday, arrived around 130 and the pistol range was fairly empty. Then went over to the rifle side and it was mobbed. Stayed on the 200 yard until 330 and left. Very good day.
              Never thought of getting there two hours early but will give it a try.

Comment

Working...
              X