Calverton today? 11/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calverton today? 11/16

They didn't close up due to the rain right?
    if noy will be heading there shortly.

There's always Brookhaven. With opening day Saturday and most guys leaving tomorrow it's sure to be a zoo

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
      There's always Brookhaven. With opening day Saturday and most guys leaving tomorrow it's sure to be a zoo
      Yeah I just came to calverton pretty dead actually. Got 2 it 3 benches space kn either side of me.

Comment

Not that surprised. God forbid that a Fudd would waste more than six rounds sighting in at 10AM and then leave...

Comment

Lots of guys at BH yesterday, sighting in and prepping for this weekend.
          It wasn't insanely busy, but I'd say 12-14 of the 100yard points were occupied.
          NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R

Comment

Originally posted by pequa1 View Post
            Not that surprised. God forbid that a Fudd would waste more than six rounds sighting in at 10AM and then leave...
            Yeah i saw quite a bit of that today. Couple of guys spent all their time talking and no time shooting

Comment

I haven't been to Calverton in a few months. Have been avoiding it due to fudd activity and general business.

Still don't understand why our offer to clean and fix the place for free was turned down.
              “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Hey, cut them some slack, they can't all be high speed operators.
                John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by sheeple View Post
                  I haven't been to Calverton in a few months. Have been avoiding it due to fudd activity and general business.

Still don't understand why our offer to clean and fix the place for free was turned down.
                  I like being left alone while im shooting. Calverton is good for that. I've never had an issue there with anyone either.

Comment

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post

I like being left alone while im shooting. Calverton is good for that. I've never had an issue there with anyone either.
                    Same here. Past few times I went there were too many people, and haven't been able to get back out there in a few months. Should read busyness not business.
                    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by sheeple View Post

Same here. Past few times I went there were too many people, and haven't been able to get back out there in a few months. Should read busyness not business.
                      Ah your first post makes more sense now. I always do my best to go during the week. Which means Monday usually during the warmer months. During the winter i go on days where only crazy people would deal with the cold. I love it. Going to probably go again sometime next week, run my ar a bit more offhand at 200 and try to remember to bring my handloads for my bolt gun that I wanted to try out.

Comment

Working...
                      X