Long Island Shooting Center

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Island Shooting Center

Did I understand that someone said that the Long Island Shooting Center was sold and is being rebuilt?

Yes.

Comment

is there any other information?

Comment

Rebuilt?....that’s assuming there was much of a building to work with from the start. That is good news and quite an undertaking.

Comment

Private only?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeF150 View Post
            Private only?
            should be public from my understanding. I'm sure DSI isn't very happy about this move.

Comment

Thanks...where’s that place ? Pm if u want talk private thanks

Comment

So what happened to the obnoxious piece of shit I spent lots of time there before he slumed it

Comment

Hopefully went to work at DSI.

Comment

You'll be pleasantly surprised when you go in there...
                    A word to the wise ain't necessary, it is the stupid ones who need advice.

What doesn't kill you ... will circle around for a second attempt.

Comment

is it open again?

Comment

Originally posted by mossy930spx View Post

should be public from my understanding. I'm sure DSI isn't very happy about this move.
                        DSI Range was built for Nerf guns.

Comment

The obnoxious son of a bitch sold the place to Mike from SSS.

Full service gun shop and range will take the place of the old DILAPIDATED LISC on Freeman ave in Islip.

Look out DSI.

Comment

wow. good opportunity for mike & co. Will take lots of work but I wish those guys all the best. top notch operation at their shop.
                            High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
                              The obnoxious son of a bitch sold the place to Mike from SSS.

Full service gun shop and range will take the place of the old DILAPIDATED LISC on Freeman ave in Islip.

Look out DSI.
                              This is,awesome news,years ago He mentioned this.Really cool.I will miss those Thursday night meetups there lol

Comment

Working...
                              X