Why you don't go to Calverton?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you don't go to Calverton?

Is this why folks don't like to go to Calverton?

Funny,like things like that dont happen at other ranges?

Comment

Calverton is a zoo.

Comment

Another idiot takes his girl to the range and doesn't get her any training. Obviously he's not capable of doing it.
        Why post that on the you tube? To embarrass her? What an asshole.
        At least she did a good job of keeping the pistol pointed down range for the most part.
        Tag line thanks to @Synner

He’s like a walking “Tickle Me Angry” doll.

Comment

Obviously a new shooter, but she didn't drop it and it's always pointing down range

Comment

Instead of laughing at her, why don’t you try helping her you jackass.

Then again, if he thinks this is funny, he probably doesn’t know how to shoot either.

Comment

Id actually say she did decent at keeping it pointed down range. Ive seen wayyy worse and thats why i dont go to calverton.

Btw, id hit it.

Comment

And here is the other reason

Comment

Does anyone remember many years ago the station wagon sitting at the entrance almost on the ground looked from the weight ..that original owner with those bad jokes selling ammo out of the wagon. I think his name was George?? I'm talking 40 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
                    Does anyone remember many years ago the station wagon sitting at the entrance almost on the ground looked from the weight ..that original owner with those bad jokes selling ammo out of the wagon. I think his name was George?? I'm talking 40 years ago
                    I remember the same scenario except it was a 60's Impala. 40+ years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
                      George Smeltzer....local legend....the town board passed a rule limiting how long the public can speak at town hall meetings because of him. He used to get up and pontificate forever on each and every issue just to here his own voice.......there is also a tiny little park named after him along the river near the Farm Country Kitchen restaurant

Comment

I think there was also a bearded lady taking money as you drove in back then. I wondered how they drove that Impala with no windshield.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat M View Post
                          I think there was also a bearded lady taking money as you drove in back then. I wondered how they drove that Impala with no windshield.
                          The lady liked to yell.

Comment

That crap happens at every public range. But at Calverton, no one is willing to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat M View Post
                              Nellie.

"Any man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have."
                              President T. Roosevelt
                              OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW !

Comment

Working...
                              X