Brookhaven Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brookhaven Question

I have some relatives coming down from upstate that just received their pistol licenses. They want to try out some different handguns before purchasing. Is there an issue with them going with me to Brookhaven and trying my handguns?
    Thanks, Ken

Shouldn't be, they have a NY pistol permit

Comment

Shouldnt be an issue

Comment

I have not been to Brookhaven in some time but the last time I was there they would not allow anyone to shoot a handgun that was not on their license. No sharing guns. Call and ask before going.

Comment

Originally posted by Macrosill View Post
          I have not been to Brookhaven in some time but the last time I was there they would not allow anyone to shoot a handgun that was not on their license. No sharing guns. Call and ask before going.
          I called, they said as long as they have a NY State license they can shoot.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

The last time I shot handguns at Brookhaven, which was about two months ago, the only thing thh guy at the desk asked me for was my pistol license. He gave me a wristband and sent me on my way. As far as I know, the R/O's just care that you have the wristband. The only way I see you having problems is if you start moving the guns around the shooting lanes. Keep the guns in one lane and let shooters switch off and I don't think they will hassle you.

Comment

Need a letter from F troop

Comment

Working...
              X