Maidstone Gun club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidstone Gun club

Any members here? Anyone know anything about it? Have a few questions. Couple customers said they can get me in if I want to join

I worked with someone who is a member. It's pretty exclusive from what I'm heard. It's also somewhat expensive and way the hell out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
      I worked with someone who is a member. It's pretty exclusive from what I'm heard. It's also somewhat expensive and way the hell out there.
      $300 initiation then $150 a year, not terrible. It’s about 40 min from me without traffic, plus I’m out there already couple times a week

Comment

Where is it located?
        III%

Comment

https://www.maidstonegunclubeh.com/

A low cost shooting facility for the common man
          Steve

Comment

Sounds like a nice place. Too bad it's so far out there.

Comment

southamppton pistol and rifle club probably has an opening

Comment

I spent 10 years commuting from Riverhead to East Hampton and although it's only 33 miles one way I would have to leave my house by 6:45 am to insure I'd get there by 9 and some days I did not. You cannot believe how bad the traffic is trying to get out there. every year I thought it can't get any worse but it always does. Maidstone is a great facility and I was all set to join but now that my office is in Riverhead it's not even remotely on the radar. YMMV

Comment

I gave up my membership 18 years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post
                    southamppton pistol and rifle club probably has an opening
                    Pm’d

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
                      I gave up my membership 18 years ago...
                      Why?
                      "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by green18 View Post
                        I spent 10 years commuting from Riverhead to East Hampton and although it's only 33 miles one way I would have to leave my house by 6:45 am to insure I'd get there by 9 and some days I did not. You cannot believe how bad the traffic is trying to get out there. every year I thought it can't get any worse but it always does. Maidstone is a great facility and I was all set to join but now that my office is in Riverhead it's not even remotely on the radar. YMMV
                        I hear ya. Checked on maps this morning and it would take me about the same time to get to Maidstone as it would to Freeport R&R without traffic. But, with traffic both would be a PITa

Comment

I've been sitting in Long Island traffuck for 25 years.

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
                            Everything past the home page is password protected.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterGunn View Post

Everything past the home page is password protected.
                              I noticed that. Must be very exclusive.

Comment

Working...
                              X