Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know im insane this weekend, but which range do you think will be less crowded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know im insane this weekend, but which range do you think will be less crowded?

My buddy Frank has been fighting cancer hard, he finally feels able enough to shoot and go hunting next weekend, he wants to mount a scope, Brookhaven or Calverton? Which do yo think will have less crowds tomorrow?

Plan on getting to both by 7:00am and just wait in the car and have breakfast
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms."
    - James Madison

I’d go to Brookhaven

Comment

good luck to your buddy , hopefully he will be ok ,,, i would go to the bronx zoo, many moving targets and a couple of giraffes that need to be shot in the face .
      dress warm
      also brookhaven

Comment

Go to Calverton. He'll be able to do whatever he wants without anyone yelling at him, and if he gets shot by a careless moron, it'll be an easier way out than cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post
          Go to Calverton. He'll be able to do whatever he wants without anyone yelling at him, and if he gets shot by a careless moron, it'll be an easier way out than cancer.
          SMH........

Comment

Brookhaven may enforce that 3 hr time limit if it's really busy. I've never seen it done but it is a rule they have

Comment

Brookhaven for the win!!! Got there at 7:30, by 8:30 only 7 cars, im home already.
              I honestly dont know why I even go to Calverton, Brookhaven is a much nicer range.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
              - Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms."
              - James Madison

Comment

That's good news Bobby. I can't wait for the point/counterpoint to continue later on. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbytaz View Post
                  Brookhaven for the win!!! Got there at 7:30, by 8:30 only 7 cars, im home already.
                  I honestly dont know why I even go to Calverton, Brookhaven is a much nicer range.
                  I only go to Calverton when Brookhaven is closed. I have no complaints about Calverton, but I agree that Brookhaven, overall, is a better setup.

Comment

Always a fun weekend to work!

Granted, I haven't been there in ten years, but this was about the only time of the year the time limit was enforced.
                    John Valuk is dead. He fell on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbytaz View Post
                      You don't go to Calverton for a nice range.

I'm glad you had a good day.

Comment

Working...
                      X