• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doctorpc View Post

I believe its 40 an hour and they are closed allot
    It's $30/hour.
    https://www.ssshootingrange.com/memberships
    $30 for one hour of range time.

$15 for a second shooter in the same point.

Shooters under the age of 16 are free.

$25 First Responders and Active members of our Armed Forces with valid credentials.
    Their hours are limited because they need people with a certain qualification to be there in order to operate the range. They are getting more people geared up, and should be opening on Sundays soon.
    https://www.ssshootingrange.com/
    (Scroll to the bottom)
    Hours:

Sunday - Tuesday: Closed

Wednesday - Thursday: 11am - 8pm

Friday - Saturday: 10am - 6pm
    Steve

Comment

Freeport, don’t forget the best deal on LI for shooters. Indoor/outdoor, recently did major renovations and you can ever rent a locker to keep your crap in. Juniors Club, they support LIGC HUGE and I’ve never gotten a parking ticket while there.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
        Freeport, don’t forget the best deal on LI for shooters. Indoor/outdoor, recently did major renovations and you can ever rent a locker to keep your crap in. Juniors Club, they support LIGC HUGE and I’ve never gotten a parking ticket while there.
        Freeport's awesome you cannot beat that deal
        let's make america great again

Comment

and, as a bonus, you can meet me camped out at the 25 yard point.
          "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post

Vitaman's shanty at the 25 yd line is what keeps the property taxes and therefor, annual fees, down.

"The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

Vitaman's shanty at the 25 yd line is what keeps the property taxes and therefor, annual fees, down.

I appreciate the new brass containers. They are better latrines than the buckets!
              "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Unless you’ve been passing this stuff around again, apparently it is...ummm, unpleasant 🤭
                AC8E58A2-0441-45FD-86F2-C280E27A6893.jpeg

Comment

Unless you’ve been passing this stuff around again, apparently it is...ummm, unpleasant 🤭
                  AC8E58A2-0441-45FD-86F2-C280E27A6893.jpeg
                  I take it in my great grandmother's Gold Leaf shot glass. It eases the pain of it
                  Attached Files

Comment

I take it in my great grandmother's Gold Leaf shot glass. It eases the pain of it
                    what you think of their liquid vitamins for adults?

Comment

I like the new open floor plan Bob did. Really opens the place up!
                      Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

I like all of their products. If I remember, the liquid vitamin has a lot of B complex which I think is important

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post

I like the new open floor plan Bob did. Really opens the place up!
                          Thank you! So far my plans for the clubhouse have been rejected. I can't figure out why

Comment

Brentwood offa Suffolk Ave near the Autozone ?
                            NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post

Brentwood offa Suffolk Ave near the Autozone ?
                              Not sure, pulled it off of the internet. But it could be many local places that I know of.
                              "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Working...
                              X