Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea when our rulers will reopen Yaphank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post

Trap stations are 9 feet apart. Skeet stations are 26 feet 8- 3/8" apart. That's further than Cumhole is away from anyone he has interaction with while not wearing his mask.
    WHAT A SCUMBAG........
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

Although that would be awesome to see happen, we are already broke enough now with lack of donations as it is. I see plenty of names in black that spend a lot of time on here, enjoying the highly intelectual type conversations that develope on a daily basis, as well as use the buy/sell section to offload stuff or buy some good deals.

But I agree 110% though, it is a shame that they are still closed.
      Funny how that is right. Its a shame cheapskates are not willing to pony-up$25

btw:YES, To whomever is reading this and you’re an active member here and NOT donated this applies to you!
      A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

It's COUNTY not town and it was given to the COUNTY by a defunct gun club not a family
        Is the stipulation correct? If its not a range anylonger it reverts back to previous owners??

Comment

Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post

Is the stipulation correct? If its not a range anylonger it reverts back to previous owners??
          No the stipulation is incorrect.

Even if it were true the previous owners were a defunct gun club and are long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Havfun View Post
            Hey mark can’t wait till you open. I hope it’s soon.
            I think Wednesday is phase one for Long Island
            The county told me upon my phone call with them ranges are Phase 4, long islanders will keep waiting like sheep 🐑. Not me temporarily in free America. Man is it nice 👍🏼

Comment

Even if it were true the previous owners were a defunct gun club and are long gone.
              Understood, thanks. I had to go baxk and reread the entire post. Appreciate the info.

Comment

This is still fuzzy. The previous range was owned by a person or family. Isn't it possible the land was given under that stipulation? If that family still exists the stipulation (if there is one) would be in force.
                On the other hand, we all know the current range has had many legal battles to fight being permanently shut down. What good would this do the County if the land would then revert back to the previous owners... other than appeasing the local anti-gun constituents?
                Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post

Trap stations are 9 feet apart. Skeet stations are 26 feet 8- 3/8" apart. That's further than Cumhole is away from anyone he has interaction with while not wearing his mask.
                  WHAT A SCUMBAG........
                  Plus outdoors...This should be sent to Tucker Carlson on the news or a lawsuit.. This makes no sense...Look how these people DICTATORs..Im hoping the people wake up in NY FAST..

Comment

From what I understand, eminent domain is usually a one-way ticket. But apparently there was a deal struck, to most likely just avoid a court battle? But it also didn't stop that bitch Kate Brown from trying to screw us out of it anyway. Luckily, quite enough people(including myself and others from here) showed up that day to show the rest of the board, that it wasn't going to happen too easily nor quietly.

Comment

From what I understand, eminent domain is usually a one-way ticket. But apparently there was a deal struck, to most likely just avoid a court battle? But it also didn't stop that bitch Kate Brown from trying to screw us out of it anyway. Luckily, quite enough people(including myself and others from here) showed up that day to show the rest of the board, that it wasn't going to happen too easily nor quietly.
                      Yep. Remember the plans to make the property into a Frisbee golf course? If the property was to revert to any previous owners, I doubt anything like that would have even been proposed.
                      Steve

Comment

Kate Brownings famous quote was " I dont hate guns, my husband has a shotgun"
                        NEVER saw him at any range, ever.......

Comment

the Brown bullshit and I was there..I even spoke saying they should add rifle range on the park land..She didn't like that idea..They would love to see that range shut down forever..Its on that agenda list..
                          So take away shooting ..Restrict Fishing and raise costs..make it harder to hunt on LI..Im just about out of my favorite hobbies..Then add the high cost of living..Im even closer to living full time in Florida place and dump NY..

Comment

Think about this ONE MAN DICTATORSHIP CUMHOLE decides uncontested WHAT 20 Million people are allowed to do....I will allow this I will not allow that..Ill open this but not that.. This is Just crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

This is still fuzzy. The previous range was owned by a person or family. Isn't it possible the land was given under that stipulation? If that family still exists the stipulation (if there is one) would be in force.
                              On the other hand, we all know the current range has had many legal battles to fight being permanently shut down. What good would this do the County if the land would then revert back to the previous owners... other than appeasing the local anti-gun constituents?
                              The previous owner was the Nassau Gun Club.

Fuzzy is whether it was donated or acquired by eminent domain. If it was eminent domain then there absolutely would be no stipulation and the club would have been paid for the land.

Comment

Gov. Andrew Cuomo issued a statewide executive order Friday night that now allows any gathering of up to 10 people, so long as social distancing is observed.

Whats up with this number 10..

Comment

Working...
                                X