Baits & Barrels in Riverhead ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baits & Barrels in Riverhead ?

I was looking at the map to see how far it was from Calverton for a quick visit --- and saw the pics google maps of the store --

Where is that range they use in their pics ?
    Last edited by Ricekila; 11-12-2020, 08:14 PM.
    NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

387192D7-D06D-4681-A728-98BA6C1C435E.png
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

IIRC it is exit 71.
      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
      Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Look at all the pics --

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ba...!14m1!1BCgIgAQ
        NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Peconic River

Comment

Its behind the store in the rear parking lot/ backyard.

Comment

Yea -- OK -- google maps is always behind unless you pay ----- my next calverton visit I'll check it out --

Comment

Sorry, I thought you meant the Calverton range. I didn't know that B&B had a range.
                Tucker Max

Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post
                  Sorry, I thought you meant the Calverton range. I didn't know that B&B had a range.
                  Sometimes what I think in my head doesn't come out write ---- Its a gift -- LOL

Comment

i ride by the place every once in a while

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post
                      i ride by the place every once in a while
                      Congratulations!

Comment

Soooooooooooooooooooo --

I did a flag run out to Calverton and went to Baits & ------- got there about 11:30 - ish --

With my allowance in hand --- 4 guys standing outside --- to me that's at least 30 minutes to get in ------- Pass

I'll give it one more shot in two weeks -------

P/S --- I should have looked in the backyard ---- I forgot -- LOL
                        Last edited by Ricekila; 11-20-2020, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X