Which Long Island gun store has a good selection of AK's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian View Post

Just want to point out that it is not a high quality rifle. As long as you accept it, you can't beat the price. LI and generally NYS do not carry anymore variety of AK's. If you can get sporter SAIGA- get it on the US market it is best option following by Vepr (I do not think they make NY legal sporter version out of the box)
    I think they make fixed mag VEPR's since you can load with stripper clip from the top.
    High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post

I think they make fixed mag VEPR's since you can load with stripper clip from the top.
      I've never seen one, but it is not impossible, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post
        Quality is "meh" but it works.
        As opposed to the "High-Quality" AK's?

Everything is relative, I suppose.

No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

I got my AK from Long Island Gun Source. It’s a psa ak and I’ve had ZERO issues with it. I actually have 2 and 3 co workers got PSA AKs from him also and ZERO issues.

Comment

Originally posted by blwn89gt View Post
            I got my AK from Long Island Gun Source. It’s a psa ak and I’ve had ZERO issues with it. I actually have 2 and 3 co workers got PSA AKs from him also and ZERO issues.

I assume that that is a fixed mag?....how do you load it?
            The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post

I assume that that is a fixed mag?....how do you load it?
              No it’s not a compliant one but a friend of mine who isn’t a LEO got one from him too that was compliant.

Comment

I would look for a Saiga sporter online.

Comment

Originally posted by blwn89gt View Post

No it’s not a compliant one but a friend of mine who isn’t a LEO got one from him too that was compliant.
                  Any pics of your friends compliant version? Does it look anything like a fugly featureless AR?
                  "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by ZachP View Post

Any pics of your friends compliant version? Does it look anything like a fugly featureless AR?
                    I don’t have any pics, i could ty to get some. I know since he got it chris at LIGS has gotten in different AKs with different options. I held one that had a thread cap permanently attached to the barrel, magpul moe fixed stock and an spur styled grip which wasn’t too bad. I’ve seen ones with the grip with the fin on it also. He also had some Riley defense AKs that were NY legal also.

Comment

Chester's got a few NYLAKs, didn't see price though.
                      A sunny day
                      A shotgun and a Chevrolet
                      Wouldn't you like that?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
                        Dicks?

Comment

Working...
                        X