Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More AKs, more!

8BB4E87B-B6A9-41A9-B823-74EF3CC15D16.jpeg
    With more and more companies jumping on AK making/importing train you can’t not to call this year: Year of AK.
    Strong push to reintroduce 5.45 models might brake vicious circle: No ammo -no AK, no AK- no ammo. With base models in $600-800 range you can’t call it back in the days cheap but it better then nothing.
    Here in NYS we are in disadvantage, nothing but conversion for us. Anyways I will need more space in my safe soon.
    Last edited by Russian; 01-28-2020, 09:39 AM.

Whatever you say, dude.
    Steve

Comment

I heard Bernie's sitting on a stash of them for the coming revolution. Maybe you want to hook up with him?

Comment

I think I saw a new RPK in a Shot Show article, going to be imported soon - possibly by Arsenal (which I love).
        "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

https://youtu.be/z69MCzbAQnM

RPK-74, we didn’t like them back in my days but I would get one if I could

Comment

AK?
            Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Year of the AK, year of the rat.... whatever..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post
                https://youtu.be/z69MCzbAQnM

RPK-74, we didn’t like them back in my days but I would get one if I could
                What was wrong with the RPK? Too complicated?
                "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post

What was wrong with the RPK? Too complicated?
                  We had plenty of PKMs so RPK-74 and AKS-74U, where very unpopular, not providing any significant advantages over ours AKS-74s. We did like RPK's mags for the regular AK's and used them when possible.

Comment

Hope they are better than the Riley you tried to make work...
                    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
                      Hope they are better than the Riley you tried to make work...
                      Riley worked, defiantly better after 300-400 rounds, and change of furniture. It is a basic AK, you get what you paid for. I just think I want a higher quality AK.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
                        AK?
                        I know right? I see nothing about Alaska here.
                        The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

This looks interesting and it appears to be NY legal. Not sure if and when they will start importing them:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by miner View Post
                            This looks interesting and it appears to be NY legal. Not sure if and when they will start importing them:
                            Looks like cross between SKS and SVD?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post

Looks like cross between SKS and SVD?
                              Aesthetically yes, but the action is probably standard ak-47. These guys are located in the same town as Zastava Arms.

http://www.nbinat.rs/index.php/produ...g-rifle-fs-h18

It is a pretty cool looking rifle though.

Comment

Working...
                              X