• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY compliant pistol grip AK

AK47 PAR-3 pump action rifle.
    Romania.
    5.56x45mm caliber.
    Mfg. by Romarm/Cugir

pictured with 10 round magazines (E. German Bakelite 10/30, and Cugir steel 10 round).

PAR3_3.jpg

PAR3_2.jpg

PAR3_1.jpg
    PAR3_4.jpg
    PAR3_5.jpg
    PAR3_6.jpg

Never heard of a pump AK. Pretty cool. It even looks surprisingly good with that ten round mag. Great pics as usual.

Comment

Looks more like an FAL.
      Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

VERY cool. Never saw one in person. Love the 5.45mm.
        "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

I remember when these and the single stack AKs were all over gunshows in PA and upstate NY!. Cheap too! Now rarely see them for sale. Nice job!

Comment

like to see that taken down
            Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
              like to see that taken down
              takedown starts @ 00:44

Comment

This IS impressive no matter how you cut it. Really nice display once again Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfer21 View Post
                  I remember when these and the single stack AKs were all over gunshows in PA and upstate NY!. Cheap too! Now rarely see them for sale. Nice job!
                  Yep. They were even in some franchised big box stores for a while selling for like 300 bucks in California. Now they are pretty rare and go in auction for sometimes over 4 figures.

Dan 0351 there is also the PAR-1 which is the 7.62 version....and IIRC the PAR-2 is the 5.45mm? which I've never seen and would love to get my hands on (just a caliber I love shooting).

I remember we once chatted on here how we both got the Suomi M31 for like 300 bucks when it first came out, and now it's getting 4 figures in auction. A lot of these little oddballs get bought up, stop getting produced, then years later people want them. LOL
                  Last edited by Destro; 08-01-2020, 09:42 PM.

Comment

There's one currently on Gunbroker in excellent condition. Might risk him relisting at potentially a lower price--it is a very specific item that doesn't sell that well outside of ban states or collectors.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/876207288

Comment

Suffolk Sportsman in Smithtown had one in stock when I was in there for a FTF pistol sale, but that was around 7 months or so ago.
                      High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

I think Apex has 10rnd Romanian 5.45 & 5.56 mags in stock. Damn kid $1200 for a DOA gun all over the place but here in NY a diamond! ! At most IIRC, that gun sold for about $400 & less when on sale . That seller will probably get that or close to it. One day, maybe Benelli will rerelease the MR1 5.56 rifle....

Comment

Here's those three I sent - no bids at @ $2150 for all three.

Buy 3 KALIFORNIA PUMP ACTION AK 1 PAR -1 & 2 PAR -3 DEALER SPECIAL: GunBroker is the largest seller of Pump Action Rifles Rifles Guns & Firearms All

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
                            Here's those three I sent - no bids at @ $2150 for all three.

Such a good deal, auction ended aug 2nd and seller threw a hissy fit about not being on GB for a while, too bad he has no open auctions or I’d try to contact him.

kicking myself in the head, didnt see your message in time Dan, damn internet multitasking

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post

Such a good deal, auction ended aug 2nd and seller threw a hissy fit about not being on GB for a while, too bad he has no open auctions or I’d try to contact him.

kicking myself in the head, didnt see your message in time Dan, damn internet multitasking
                              Yeah man, gave you ample time to grab these! You're just a busy guy!

I'll let you know if I see it again.

Comment

Working...
                              X