Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AK in stock

I just saw on their Instagram SP Firearms has NY complaint AK’s in stock
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Spur grip 😳

Comment

I have one with a spur grip. Not as horrible as you think. You do what you have to in this liberal sinkhole toilet.

Comment

The NY UNsafe Act results in people owning less safe guns. I think we can all agree the operator’s grip is compromised.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

• MrGoodbar
          MrGoodbar commented
          Editing a comment
          And that is the plan. Make it cumbersome for people don’t want it.

Originally posted by MrGoodbar View Post
        I just saw on their Instagram SP Firearms has NY complaint AK’s in stock
        Where is SP firearms and how much out of sheer curiosity?

Jerry's was selling the Riley Defense NY Compliant spur grip "AK"s for a tremendous mark up recently. Even on GB they were hundreds less.

AFTER_AK_word.jpeg

I mean I'm only in my 40s but remember buying Romy WASRs for 300 and change, not to long ago. There is a doublestar AK to AR pistol adapter that will fit the spur on any PG AKM,

doubestarAKtoAR.jpg

I still prefer a sporter saiga to the Rileys, tbh....

magpulSGA_saiga_1.jpg

Comment

• Bags
          Bags commented
          Editing a comment
          Not that it makes a huge difference (they're both cruddy), but I think Jerry's is modding and selling VSKA's not Riley's.

• MrGoodbar
          MrGoodbar commented
          Editing a comment
          SP is in Franklin Square, but price I am not sure. If you want me to swing by and check price I can. Let me know.

Originally posted by Destro View Post

Where is SP firearms and how much out of sheer curiosity?

Jerry's was selling the Riley Defense NY Compliant spur grip "AK"s for a tremendous mark up recently. Even on GB they were hundreds less.

AFTER_AK_word.jpeg

I mean I'm only in my 40s but remember buying Romy WASRs for 300 and change, not to long ago. There is a doublestar AK to AR pistol adapter that will fit the spur on any PG AKM,

doubestarAKtoAR.jpg

I still prefer a sporter saiga to the Rileys, tbh....

magpulSGA_saiga_1.jpg

What stock is that, on the Saiga, in the bottom pic?

Comment

I like the spur AK more than the spur AR
          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhzz84UJmS8
            stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Originally posted by GWBAHREN View Post

What stock is that, on the Saiga, in the bottom pic?
              Magpul SGA. A member 3D printed a stock adapter for it and that entire Saiga was refinished in moly resin and with Magpul furniture and a Magpul 10/30 mag.

It started as a project on calguns, but we were the only other forum to have done it to my knowledge and posted pics of it.
              Here is the project thread on it, with the files and progress pics...

https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...fle-final-pics

magpul_saiga_4.jpg

magpul_saiga_8.jpg

magpul_saiga_1.jpg

Comment

Problem with sportster Saiga is awkward hand position and horrific trigger due to transfer bar. I finally sent my for conversion and like it much better then sportster or spur configuration

297A73E7-D0CD-4772-8ECB-4284A273010F.jpeg
                Last edited by Russian; 05-03-2021, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Destro
                  Destro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have no problem with the factory sporter set up, though yes, the trigger bar set-up is a fault. I also have very large hands.

That is a very nice conversion you have done for a ban state coverted PG Saiga, really not a fan of thordos (cause they scream "weird ban config" and the new thordos can be a little more "gray area"--that was one thing that came out over the DSI state police debacle) even over a sporter but I can see how it could work better ergonomically. The one other thing is that most saigas in NY don't have the FCG/PG conversion moved up, but if you ever move to a free state that's an easy PG right there.
                  Last edited by Destro; 05-02-2021, 02:21 PM.

You do what you have to in NY. If anyone is looking for NY Compliant AR's , let me know www.eastendarms.com

Comment

I did what I had to in NY - I left it behind. I am very happy I no longer live in Cuomoistan, NY compliant guns are ridiculous.
                  Retired and loving it.

Comment

Working...
                  X