Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assembly and disassembly of the AK-74 in Russian school

The "Patriot" competition among the students of 9-10 grade

Teamwork! Now that's what I call a real team building exercise!

Comment

Clearly we need more Kyle Rittenhouses and fewer David Hoggs.

But AR wins again.
      BLAMMO!!
      Lousy Shot
      Last edited by BLAMMO!!; 01-06-2022, 10:20 AM.
      • To be human is to be armed.
      • Social media are the "Assault Weapons" of the First Amendment.
      • Ideology is the antithesis of intellect.

Comment

My friend, who went to a military academy on Long Island, said he could take apart an M1919A6 find head space and put back together in 55 seconds blindfolded.
      Vitaman
      Range Rat
      Last edited by Vitaman; 01-06-2022, 12:42 PM.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

Contrast this with the common request (often from law enforcement officers) in Long Island gun shops for help taking apart their Glocks or their ARs to clean them.
        Happens to me all the time, and I know it happens to every other gun stores through shared stories.

A few years back, an NYC police detective that had just retired brought us a couple of handguns to clean for him, they were in bad shape. I asked when was the last time these thing saw a cleaning, and he replied that he never cleaned them because he didn't know how to take them apart. Twenty five years a MOS and he never cleaned his duty or his other two personal handguns. He also professed little knowledge of their proper use, I guess he made a deal with somebody at the range to keep him passing.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
          Contrast this with the common request (often from law enforcement officers) in Long Island gun shops for help taking apart their Glocks or their ARs to clean them.
          Happens to me all the time, and I know it happens to every other gun stores through shared stories.

A few years back, an NYC police detective that had just retired brought us a couple of handguns to clean for him, they were in bad shape. I asked when was the last time these thing saw a cleaning, and he replied that he never cleaned them because he didn't know how to take them apart. Twenty five years a MOS and he never cleaned his duty or his other two personal handguns. He also professed little knowledge of their proper use, I guess he made a deal with somebody at the range to keep him passing.
          He learned how to clean them properly and disassemble them he chose not to and most likely forgot over time.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post
            Clearly we need more Kyle Rittenhouses and NO David Hoggs.

But AR wins again.
            Colt should sponsor Kyle to teach.
            A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

“The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restraints evil interference, they deserve a place of honor with all that is good -
            George Washington

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

WTF 😳
              It isn’t the veracity of your statement but the sheer ignorance of anyone in any profession neglecting basic education of ones craft. Scary shit but I’ve heard some doozies in my time within the automotive field. In closing I still feel we should make military service compulsory for every citizen male AND female (including the pronouns) within the 18-26yr age ranges for at least 2yrs. Kids don’t want to go, head North to Canada or South to Mexico. Caught without serving in America passed that age and jailed ye shall be.
              A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

“The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restraints evil interference, they deserve a place of honor with all that is good -
              George Washington

Comment

Working...
              X