No announcement yet.

Help with Saiga Izmash AK trade value please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah....we need pix. I need to live vicariously through you buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
      What did you get?
      (unless you rather not disclose, of course)
      So I ended up with this Ruskie as well as a stainless marlin JM stamped. 357, and a Winchester 1892 trapper takedown color case hardened. Cost me and IMI 357 pump in stainless and a marlin lever in .44 .

Comment

• mattyj513
        mattyj513 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not a timberwolf!?

• Dale Sr.
        Dale Sr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah a timberwolf. Try and get parts for it. It's like a trophy wife. Great to look at but way too much trouble πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
      Lol will doπŸ˜‰

Comment

No I think you have it right, you keep what you acquire. It's the thrill of the hunt for me only to trade, sell for the next hunt. I probably only have...five firearms that I would never part with. The rest are currency for the next deal, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Sr. View Post

No I think you have it right, you keep what you acquire. It's the thrill of the hunt for me only to trade, sell for the next hunt. I probably only have...five firearms that I would never part with. The rest are currency for the next deal, lol.
          Good, while you're hunting, find me a Remington 572BDL that won't cost me a kidney. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Sr. View Post

So I ended up with this Ruskie as well as a stainless marlin JM stamped. 357, and a Winchester 1892 trapper takedown color case hardened. Cost me and IMI 357 pump in stainless and a marlin lever in .44 .
            Think you got a good deal there

Comment

I can't ge my head around a $350 rifle in 2012 going for $1500 today.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottzilla View Post
                I can't ge my head around a $350 rifle in 2012 going for $1500 today.
                I hear you, but whenever there's a ban on things - they go up exponentially.

You have to stay in front of it! Lol.
                β€œThe Wise are silent, the Foolish speak, and children are thus led astray.”
                ― Algernon Blackwood

Comment

So I missed the AK party by a few decades but hey...better late... Didn't really want this rifle as part of a trade deal but 20220218_222221_resized (2).jpg 20220218_222109_resized (2).jpg now that I have it this thing is a pretty interesting piece of engineering. Kinda glad it made it's way home with me. Pretty much like new. 20220218_222117_resized.jpg 20220218_222227_resized.jpg 20220218_222335_resized (2).jpg

Comment

Since you really didn't want it, this is where all the caring members here will be willing to "help" you out, by offering to take it off your hands to help you feel better..

Comment

Since you really didn't want it, this is where all the caring members here will be willing to "help" you out, by offering to take it off your hands to help you feel better..
                      Lol well if someone wanted to trade me 14 Franklin's to make me feel better as well as provide them a hedge against the insidious loss of inflationary value of said Franklin's that made them feel better well then that would be a dam feel good.....feeling !

Comment

Working...
                      X