Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike103 View Post

Not true at all.

They have ave a huge collection of Thompsons.

Whatever remains is a shadow of what once was . . . most of them are in Davy Jones locker.
    Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post

The NYPD dumped almost all of their Thompsons and the mags and accessories at sea about 30 years ago. Only a handful remain.
      That's the same excuse we will all use when it comes down to it. Fell out of the boat....
      LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

Looks like a Lewis to me but is with Russian troop, no?

21CBEEA2-FA4C-4B49-9BAD-7618EF216528.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
          Looks like a Lewis to me but is with Russian troop, no?

21CBEEA2-FA4C-4B49-9BAD-7618EF216528.jpeg
          Not a Ruskie. Most likely G.I. WW2 early Pacific theater.
          Note the pleated pockets and double button at bottom of front. The buttons looks like the 13 start stamped metal ones. First pattern HBT.

post-137-1278824232.jpg5-2.jpg

Button detail on same pattern shirt

Addenda: An image search places the Lewis gun photo at Buna late '42 early '43. The G.I. most likely a member of the 32nd Infantry Division.
          Last edited by Barnslayer; 09-11-2018, 08:14 PM.
          Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Working...
          X