Cybermosin day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cybermosin day

Today is Cybermosin day at Classic Firearms for those who were recently looking for Mosin Nagant rifles:

https://www.classicfirearms.com/m913...ished-762x54r/

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL: Use promo codeCYBERMOSIN in cart to save $20 on these rifles.

Price has sure gone up in 10 years.

Comment

Wow I need to sell one!

Comment

Very tempting --
        NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Ricekila View Post
          Very tempting --
          Got a numbers matching one you could have for less

Comment

Originally posted by Heartlessmcfly View Post

Tomorrow is Lee Enfield Tuesday - got one of those I can "have for less"?

Comment

Originally posted by NYbocce View Post

Tomorrow is Lee Enfield Tuesday - got one of those I can "have for less"?
              no but Captk may have a good one for sale. we have a jungle carbine available if you want to punish yourself.
              High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

I thought the column with +$30, +$30, +$50, +$100, +$150 was the prices. I was wondering what everybody's bellyaching about...

Comment

Originally posted by Heartlessmcfly View Post

If my handgun license doesn't go through --- its another Most Nugget for me -- LOL
                  NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post

no but Captk may have a good one for sale. we have a jungle carbine available if you want to punish yourself.
                    Oh come on, they're not that bad. Just lots of extra muzzle rise.
                    A sunny day
                    A shotgun and a Chevrolet
                    Wouldn't you like that?

Comment

Solved with a brake --

Comment

Working...
                      X