Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

En Bloc Clip Ammo Belt

Highly recommended.

I just bought a second one of these from amazon.

I got tired of my clips rattling around in my range bag or ammo box. So, I gave this a try and I couldn't be happier. It's very well-made. Heavy canvas and the the metal hardware is also first rate. All the pouch snaps are strong and secure. It really makes it easier to keep clips organized at the range.

When I got my first one, I discovered I could also use it for the 10-round magazines to my Mini-14, so I bought another. The magazines are kind of tight but with a little "persuasion", they fit and snap closed.

I don't think it will work with AR mags. I only have PMags and they have a big bulge at the bottom. Not even close to fitting. But I think standard 10-round AR mags are bigger than Mini-14. mags. Also, I only own Ruger factory mags. I don't know about after-market mags for the Mini.
    Give a man fire, and he stays warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he stays warm for the rest of his life.

I've got 2 olongapo outfitters belts. I love them.

Comment

Welcome to old school! I've got some. One dates back to WW1.

If you need a little more room go with an old (or repro) BAR cartridge belt. Same design, bigger pouches.

Bush8.jpg

Also, M14 or M16 pouches can be attached to an old pistol belt.

Last edited by Barnslayer; 06-26-2016, 11:28 AM.
      Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

This would have been great to post BEFORE the band of brother's match, just sayn'

Comment

I had one of these when i was a kid. Got it at the local army navy store for like $2. It was all worn and tattered. I played army with it. Then I used it as my batman utility belt in the scouts. Now at least I'm finally using it for its intended purpose.
          Give a man fire, and he stays warm for one night. Set a man on fire, and he stays warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

A dozen or so new En Bloc clips are going to be at the swap meet coming up,
            Just saying........................

Comment

Good find! I am going to add it to my Amazon list. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X