Swedish Rifles ... Interesting read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swedish Rifles ... Interesting read

An interesting look at Swedish rifles....

http://www.gotavapen.se/gota/artikla.../rifles_se.htm

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Thank you!

Comment

I hate you!! Lol
      You know have me looking for an M94-14 Mauser!
      thanks a lot!!!!

Comment

Thanks! The swedes made some fine finished guns..
        Hunter, NRA Life Member, NYS Deplorable

🚄TrumpTrain2016🇺🇸.🇺🇸.🇺🇸

Pro Political Term Limits
        Anti High Capacity Mag Limits
        Fuck Andrew Cuomo's Suck my Ass Act

Comment

These pictures are not up to our usual standards, sorry, but here is a photo or three of one Swedish Mauser we have for sale.
          (My sneakers, as seen in the photos, are not included. My shadow, also seen in the photo, is already gone.)
          The problem with phone cameras is that you can't see the screen in bright daylight, so you point vaguely at the subject and hope for a good photo, and you get your sneakers instead.

Mauser-S (3).jpg

Mauser-S (1).jpg

Mauser-S (7).jpg

Mauser-S (2).jpg
          LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport,

Comment

That's a beautiful Swede. However this is better! image.jpeg

Comment

I've wanted to find one for a long time.... My Grandfather was in the Swedish Army around 1910-20, and always told me how good those rifles were.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful rifles. I have the M96 and M38 together with some accessories like the brass catcher, blank firing adapter, bayonets, stripper clips, Swedish helmet, correct slings, oil cans, muzzle brake, and front sight hoods. The M96 is around $3XX to 5XX. People only know Finn M39 and Swiss K-31 but don't know the Swedish Mausers. Good thing is, if you know you can still buy them at reasonable price now.

Comment

Great read, many thanks for posting it. I've got a 96 and 38 and have been looking for the 94 carbine (at a price I can afford) for many years and haven't found one yet.

I seem to recall that when the 94s were imported into the US many years ago the barrels were too short for sale and the importer (Golden State?) had to weld an extension onto the front end to pass BATF inspection.

There's also a good book from North Cape that details every conceivable aspect of all the models...I don't have mine handy (it's packed for its trip to WA state) but I'm sure Amazon has it. My son uses my M38 for deer when he hunts in the WA woods.

Comment

Working...
                  X