Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

I have a Westinghouse (Yes, that Westinghouse!) and a Remington Nagant
    They were made under contract of Czar Nicholas II, but they were never shipped as he was deposed. They were sold to NRA Members for I think $19 in the 20's or '30s?

Little known fact- we had US Troops fighting with the "White Russians" against the Bolsheviks in eastern Russia. They had been there and were caught up in the revolution
    Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

They were made under contract of Czar Nicholas II, but they were never shipped as he was deposed. They were sold to NRA Members for I think $19 in the 20's or '30s?

Little known fact- we had US Troops fighting with the "White Russians" against the Bolsheviks in eastern Russia. They had been there and were caught up in the revolution
      That’s interesting

Comment

Siberia and Archangel inside%20soldiers.jpg
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Wow, you find the most amazing stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X