• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnslayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
    to all of the over 70 group
    1903/ 1903a3 , k-98 , Mk4 , and even the jap stuff ........'''ka ching """!!
    They're not making any new ones. Maybe there's a bunch in some warehouse somewhere. I ain't selling sh*t unless I need the money.
    BTW, I bought a minty 1903 at an Eastern Arms Collectors Assoc. monthly meeting at the VFW hall in Farmingdale in the mid-1970s(?). ~$90

Leave a comment:

• Volkosupply
    replied
    to all of the over 70 group
    1903/ 1903a3 , k-98 , Mk4 , and even the jap stuff ........'''ka ching """!!

Leave a comment:

• SemiAutoFetish
    replied
    Originally posted by Sgt Squid View Post
    Always had good experiences with CF, prices aren't always the best but in the ballpark. Over the years probably got 10 firearms off them. I've got the stickers to prove it! Don't waste your money with hand select.
    agreed. hand select is a crap shoot too

Leave a comment:

• Sgt Squid
    replied
    Always had good experiences with CF, prices aren't always the best but in the ballpark. Over the years probably got 10 firearms off them. I've got the stickers to prove it! Don't waste your money with hand select.

Leave a comment:

• cityrepo61
    replied
    Originally posted by pilot_pete View Post
    I'm happy with what I found last month at the Middletown NY Gun Show. Both Remington. The M1903 has a 3M+ serial number and a barrel dated 7-42. The 03A3 is the better of the two, with a like new barrel dated 4-44, nice parkerizing and a clean stock. The 03A3 also cost me more at $900 with the M1903 $730 out the door.
    Beautiful..
    One day I'll get the CMP cosmoline off of mine.

Leave a comment:

• NYbocce
    replied
    Originally posted by pilot_pete View Post
    I'm happy with what I found last month at the Middletown NY Gun Show. Both Remington. The M1903 has a 3M+ serial number and a barrel dated 7-42. The 03A3 is the better of the two, with a like new barrel dated 4-44, nice parkerizing and a clean stock. The 03A3 also cost me more at $900 with the M1903 $730 out the door.
    Very nice...

Leave a comment:

• pilot_pete
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pat M
    replied
    Check oldguns.net
    They have them for around $900-1000, and their descriptions are accurate. I've bought a Carbine, 1903A3, and a Krag from them. Good guys to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• cityrepo61
    replied
    Originally posted by Nthill93 View Post

thanks it’s a great gun. As for classic ive bought a few from them never been disappointed. I just think they usually price at the higher end of retail. And almost like CMP it’s luck of the draw. US ww1/2 milsurps are not going to ever go down in price so don’t wait too long.
    Great collection. I'm missing the 1917, to complete my collection

Leave a comment:

• NYbocce
    replied

thanks it’s a great gun. As for classic ive bought a few from them never been disappointed. I just think they usually price at the higher end of retail. And almost like CMP it’s luck of the draw. US ww1/2 milsurps are not going to ever go down in price so don’t wait too long.
    Not liking you right now! LOL! Great collection...

Leave a comment:

• cityrepo61
    replied
    BTW.... even if they had them in stock you wouldn't be able to get one. Classic has stopped selling to NY, NJ & CA "at this time"...
    Always had good experiences with the previous and current owners. Guess if you live in a commie state you're screwed

Leave a comment:

• spider
    replied
    Nice rifle. I'd buy one.

Leave a comment:

• Nthill93
    replied
    Originally posted by NYbocce View Post

Lucky you!

Leave a comment:

• cityrepo61
    replied
    For the same price or maybe lower I’d try to find one on gunbroker or a gun show. That way you can be thorough in your inspection. Just checking gunbroker prices they seem to have jumped lately. I bought mine probably 2 years ago and prices were below 1k for a nice one. I think I got my 43 dated Remington for 650.
    That was a great price.. not a steal but a great deal

Leave a comment:

• NYbocce
    replied
    Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
    Link says they’re out of stock.
    Yes, I know. I was just curios what people thought of Classic and/or perhaps purchased one of these rifles in the past. They sell out almost immediately.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X