mossberg 464 scope bases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mossberg 464 scope bases

So i purchased a mossberg 464 for my wife for valentines day this year. She is having shoulder issues so the 30-30 is easier to shoot for her than her 30-06. I was hoping to have it ready and sighted in by now for her to practice with it this summer. however i cant find scope rail bases anywhere for this gun. i hope its not being discontinued or anything. Just thought someone could give me suggestions on where to look. And to make it harder she has to have them in stainless to match the rest of the gun lol
    Attached Files

Did you try Mossberg? This info is from there website Weaver #403 bases

Comment

Originally posted by Fandj View Post
      Did you try Mossberg? This info is from there website Weaver #403 bases
      i just saw that as well. First rifle i have seen so far that the factory directly does not offer scope bases for. issue is that its not stainless, and that is what the wife wants lol. Warne and another brand makes them in stainless but i cant find them anywhere.

Comment

I had that exact same 464, it’s a cool gun. Carries really well in the woods because it’s so short. I used the weaver bases, no help on matching the marine coat finish. Maybe get the blued ones, rough them up, and paint?

Ryan

Comment

If all else fails have them ceracoated

Comment

These guys have them available in silver: https://kinneysshootingsupply.com/pr...-827s-mossberg

Comment

Working...
            X