Henry Big Boy OA Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry Big Boy OA Edition

Bought the Henry Big Boy large Loop Lever and installed it on my OA Centennial Henry. A bunch of us bought these when they came out, then we spoke with Henry's engraver to have the additional work done. These rifles were done to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the Order of the Arrow, The OA is a group in Scouting that is known as "The Brotherhood of Cheerful Service". A bunch of us are members, and we added the Vigil sash to the stock, and our given names on the forend. Since we personalized them, they don't mean anything to anyone but us, so we're all going to shoot them first chance we get. I thought the big loop would look good, and it does. Sorry for the cruddy pics, I was just happy to install the lever today, right after I picked it up
    Attached Files
    Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui.

Comment

Originally posted by 1062_ZEBRA View Post
      Wimachtendienk, Wingolauchsik, Witahemui.
      First heard those words a long time ago, Brother

Comment

the Lenne Lenapi words mean " brotherhood of cheerful service "
        ol' folk lore say the words should never be written, spoken only as part of the brotherhood
        way back, was part of the Boy/Cub Scout understanding as the law of the pack, service and devotion to the welfare of others
        the kids got the arrow of light patch and in Pack 16 a arrow mounted on a wood plaque
        good simple years in America with a clear understand to Family, God and Country
        High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Nice.
          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

First heard those words a long time ago, Brother
            WWW meant something different back then.

Still have my sash.

Comment

That looks really nice.

how difficult was the loop swap?

Comment

Originally posted by Dank27 View Post
                That looks really nice.

how difficult was the loop swap?
                Less than 2 minutes, would have been under a minute but I double checked everything. Easier than a Marlin, which isn't hard either

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
                  the Lenne Lenapi words mean " brotherhood of cheerful service "
                  ol' folk lore say the words should never be written, spoken only as part of the brotherhood
                  way back, was part of the Boy/Cub Scout understanding as the law of the pack, service and devotion to the welfare of others
                  the kids got the arrow of light patch and in Pack 16 a arrow mounted on a wood plaque
                  good simple years in America with a clear understand to Family, God and Country
                  Yup

Comment

Working...
                  X