No announcement yet.

Henry Dealers Locally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're in a world now where lower tier levers like Rossi's are selling at auction now around $900 bucks. A Henry all weather are selling for $1500- $1600. Crazy.

Comment

• Finicky Fat Guy
      Finicky Fat Guy
      Formerly DLM
      Finicky Fat Guy commented
      Editing a comment
      At those prices I am half tempted to sell you mine but I try not to be a dick. It doesn't always work, but I try.

• NG9588
      NG9588 commented
      Editing a comment
      You have an all weather 357?

• Finicky Fat Guy
      Finicky Fat Guy
      Formerly DLM
      Finicky Fat Guy commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a Rossi 16" stainless. I'm not sure if that is the same as the all weather. I wouldn't sell it. I was just joking. I only got it this summer in an estate sale.

There's and all weather with a buy it now of $1399.00 just popped up on broker. That's the best worst price I've seen in awhile.....

Comment

• NG9588
      NG9588 commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw it. It’s tempting but I’m trying to keep it around $1000. I’m not dead set on the all weather but I would prefer it.

There's another with a buy it now of $1595......... The hard chrome all weather finish is the way to go in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Sr. View Post
      There's another with a buy it now of $1595......... The hard chrome all weather finish is the way to go in my opinion.
      I’m holding it out right now. I messaged sportsman’s outdoor superstore and they said they are starting to trickle in and expect to have some in stock soon.

Comment

I was able to secure an X model from sportsman’s. Also ordered a wood stock set that I was able to confirm will fit. Mission accomplished.

Comment

Working...
        X