Un-Pinning your Muzzle Brake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Un-Pinning your Muzzle Brake

So I know a lot of you guys are hoping to leave the Shit Hole someday or maybe you just want to say FUCK YOU CUOMO! And actually unscrew your muzzle brake!
    I wasn't sure exactly how the brake was pinned and welded..ie how much pin and how much weld so I started with a small bit , hoping to be able to discern the pin from the brake pretty easily.
    That didnt seem to be working so I switched to a awl bit and slowly drilled it out.
    When I was sure I was really close to the threads I decided to put a strap wrench on the barrel and a pair of vice grips on the brake and give it a good rap with a hammer.
    The pin snapped on the first try and the brake screwed right off !
    I wish I would have tried that first! Lol
    In the pictures you can see how deep I drilled.
    So if you want to remove your pinned brake , id suggest just putting a vice grip on it and giving it a good rap!
    If there are no drill holes and some Gestapo decides to try to get it off you can just say "hey ! You broke my gun!!!"
    By the way , its a RRA 16" barrel , factory pinned and welded .
    Have fun!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 6 photos.

Sooooo..only 1 person like my post??
    I thought it was very informative, educational, and a real FU to those that believe a pinned brake miraculously saves lives and keeps them safe.
    As it turns out ..all you have to do is smack it with a hammer ..and BAM!!! Threaded barrel!
    Im curious as to what is unlikable about my post
    Maybe we can take a poll?
    1. Babaloo is a douche and I wont like anything he posts
    2. Scared to respond or like
    3. I Think posting how to break a (unconstitutional) law is wrong and it makes my FUD hat itch
    4. Dont care either way
    5. Im Too busy smacking my muzzle brake with a hammer to respond

Comment

I LIKED YOUR POST , ANYTHING THAT SAYS FUAC IS WORTH IT .
      please feel better about yourself

Comment

Working...
      X