AR-9 HD Build Done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossy930spx View Post

Yeah. Missed that buy. Then PC9 was rare. Figures it comes out after my build. But I bet my trigger is way better lol.
    I guarantee yours is way better. The takeup on my PC9 is significant and it feels like sticking your finger into a thing of silly putty.
    “Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Hot damn.. My AR-9 pistol performed flawlessly yesterday.
      I highly recommend everyone to get one. So much fun to shoot.
      I was shooting steel at my local range and it was incredibly accurate with zero recoil.
      Definitely satisfied my MP-5 cravings. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by O1SalsaX View Post
        Hot damn.. My AR-9 pistol performed flawlessly yesterday.
        I highly recommend everyone to get one. So much fun to shoot.
        I was shooting steel at my local range and it was incredibly accurate with zero recoil.
        Definitely satisfied my MP-5 cravings. Hahaha
        its fucking awesome. I really have the urge to build another one... but I'm leaning towards a fixed mag AR build so I can have a collapsable stock and muzzle break/flash hider

Comment

I can honestly say that for the first time I don't want to change anything on this AR.
          My AR-47 (7.62x39) pistol had many hiccups yesterday, but was still fun to shoot, especially with the 10.5" barrel and sig SBX Brace.
          My buddies that came with me all will be building AR-9's after shooting mine. Just so much fun.
          I wonder how an AR in 45acp is now... hmmmm

Comment

Did anyone actually shoot an AR 15 that has the NYLAR stock? Is it comfortable and stable? Only one screw holds it in place

Comment

Working...
            X