Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best store for spare AR lower parts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Best store for spare AR lower parts?

    i have a spikes lower I want to build up. I have spare parts from a 9mm build I just finished but it’s not complete. Any stores on the island (preferably Nassau ) sell spare parts separately?

    just need:
    take down pin- front and rear , spring and detent
    safety detent and spring
    qd end plate.
    carbine stock, buffer and spring.



    #2
    If you really need the parts right away (i.e., don't want to order on line), I would try South Shore Sprotsman first, then maybe Colosseum. But, ... and I don't know, but I doubt they will have individual parts. At best, I'd think they might carry LPKs, with or without the grip and FCG.

    Then, there's the obligatory reference to DSI. They do carry parts.
    No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

    Regards,
    Chris

    Comment


      #3
      DSI....FTW!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
        DSI....FTW!
        Didn’t want to take a ride out too far... but I guess if no choice I will.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post
          If you really need the parts right away (i.e., don't want to order on line), I would try South Shore Sprotsman first, then maybe Colosseum. But, ... and I don't know, but I doubt they will have individual parts. At best, I'd think they might carry LPKs, with or without the grip and FCG.

          Then, there's the obligatory reference to DSI. They do carry parts.
          I know def. coliseum don’t. I’ll check sssli.

          Comment


            #6
            Chesters has an entire section of individual ar parts

            Comment


              #7
              Thanks guys! Our resident goat has me covered!

              Comment


                #8
                If you still need any parts post up what, i usually have a spare part or two around.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Did you call Bruce at Hunters Essentials 900 Willis Ave, Albertson or call and ask 516-741-5243, he has a banner at the top of this page
                  stay alive, carry a 45

                  Comment


                    #10
                    What parts are you lookingfor, I may have what you need currently building a 10mm, 45acp, have spare parts and perhaps others have what you need.
                    stay alive, carry a 45

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by mattyj513 View Post
                      If you still need any parts post up what, i usually have a spare part or two around.
                      Hey thanks! Malaka’s got me covered on the parts. Hit you up on the next “build” lol

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Airbrush art View Post
                        What parts are you lookingfor, I may have what you need currently building a 10mm, 45acp, have spare parts and perhaps others have what you need.
                        Thanks for the offer I was able to get the parts I need.

                        As for bruce. Last time I was there he only had the full lpks (minus grip and fcg) and no individual pieces. Bruce is actually where I got my current lower and lpk for my 9mm build and is my go to for ar parts but unfortunately he didn’t have any. Or I didn’t see any.

                        Thanks for the suggestion though!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          For a complete lower parts kit i have been very happy with CCMG kits. But when it comes to individual parts I have gone to Jerrys and South Shore Sportsman.

                          Avoid DSI. While they specialize in AR15 parts, I actually have a bag of parts labeled "DSI Regects" in my box of parts to remind me not to go there. They might have changed parts suppliers since the last time I was there, but still annoying when i get better made in china parts off ebay than a specialized seller. I used to be a DSI fanboy, I am one of the few that chose to forget the stupid red flag they raised and move on. But i bought enough out of spec parts from them

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Gopedxr7 View Post
                            For a complete lower parts kit i have been very happy with CCMG kits. But when it comes to individual parts I have gone to Jerrys and South Shore Sportsman.

                            Avoid DSI. While they specialize in AR15 parts, I actually have a bag of parts labeled "DSI Regects" in my box of parts to remind me not to go there. They might have changed parts suppliers since the last time I was there, but still annoying when i get better made in china parts off ebay than a specialized seller. I used to be a DSI fanboy, I am one of the few that chose to forget the stupid red flag they raised and move on. But i bought enough out of spec parts from them
                            Never knew south shore sportsman had ar parts. I gotta look around more.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Gopedxr7 View Post
                              For a complete lower parts kit i have been very happy with CCMG kits. But when it comes to individual parts I have gone to Jerrys and South Shore Sportsman.

                              Avoid DSI. While they specialize in AR15 parts, I actually have a bag of parts labeled "DSI Regects" in my box of parts to remind me not to go there. They might have changed parts suppliers since the last time I was there, but still annoying when i get better made in china parts off ebay than a specialized seller. I used to be a DSI fanboy, I am one of the few that chose to forget the stupid red flag they raised and move on. But i bought enough out of spec parts from them
                              Come on! They received the F Troop award of excellence.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X