Kali-Key AR bolt action charging handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kali-Key AR bolt action charging handle

so you're still able to have a gas system on this without damaging anything? It looks like he's saying that but I'm on my work computer and have no way of hearing it.

Comment

http://www.jlbillet.com/kalikey

$74.95

Comment

Reviving an old thread - anyone have first hand experience with it?
        How do you like it?

Comment

A friend converted a Troy PAR, which has a flawed design using one of these. It works very well.

Comment

My last AR build i wanted to do a bench rifle. I got an oversized charging handle, left the gas tube out and put the low profile gas block in in reverse to cover the barrel gas hole. Worked alright. Built not as smooth as I wanted it.

In in the end I felt I could get a lighter and more accurate 223 in bolt action. Going to part the AR build out eventually when things slow down

Comment

So ... the liberal would say... It's a full manually operated semi automatic assault rifle

Comment

I had it when it first came out. Some issue with it. You need a bolt without the gas key. Not easy to come by and not easy to simply take off the gas key if the bolt is well made. Second issue is the massive gas all over the face if you fire the rifle with it. However, it is useful for transportation purposes and keep a set of regular bolt/charging handle on the side for range sessions in a non regulated shooting environment.

Comment

Working...
                X