No announcement yet.

Question about billet lowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you want I have a DSI billet lower that joe Bob's manufactured that's actually in spec with a buffer tube that I've been trying to get rid of as I cant have something with DSI in it in my inventory. you can have it for 100 if you want

Comment

The mag well is definitely not milled correctly from what I see in pics, might be causing feed issues and will only get get worse. As round about rule, billet AR lower receivers have more " features" ( flared magwells, integral trigger guards, " cool" factor looks, etc..), than forged AR lowers but, unfortunately, they also have a lot of fit issues with Mil Spec LPK, different manufacturers upper receivers, receiver extension fit, mag and mag well fit, along with some functioning issues . A few billet manufacturers that Ive spoken to recommend purchasing a receiver set to mitigate fit issues but it can come up when installing barrels and various makes of handguard. Caveat emptor! Aero has a forged lower receiver that has the "looks" of a billet lower if your into that sort of thing.
      Last edited by Surfer21; 12-01-2019, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X