BCM's KMR free float rail system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BCM's KMR free float rail system

Anybody have one? Pro's or Cons? Looks like their barrel nut makes for a easy install.

Have a geiselle rail and I believe they use the same type of barrel nut. I won't buy a rail anymore without that type of barrel nut. As for that specific rail I can't say.

Comment

I have one but it was installed by the factory so I can't comment on the install.

It's a nice rail and light as hell and i wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

Comment

Same as what somewhatstock has commented. I bought a BCM complete upper with this rail. Very light, small diameter is easy to hold no matter what position you are shooting in. If you are building your own upper I believe you need a low profile gas block for this rail.

Comment

Thanks guys for your replies. I'm going either a crowned 16" barrel and like the look and grip of a long rail. Do you guys think a 15" rail is okay on a 16" crowned barrel or go with 13" rail?
          Last edited by LazyLab; 07-12-2016, 08:12 AM.

Comment

I have never used that but i love my forza rails and i really like that they use a standard barrel nut

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
              Thanks guys for your replies. I'm going either a crowned 16" barrel and like the look and grip of a long rail. Do you guys think a 15" rail is okay on a 16" crowned barrel or go with 13" rail?
              Middle one is a 15inch rail with a 16inch barrel.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post

Middle one is a 15inch rail with a 16inch barrel.

Thanks!!!!!!!!
                15" it is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post

Thanks!!!!!!!!
                  15" it is!!!
                  You're welcome! Btw the bottom one is 16inch barrel with 12 inch rail. Sooo you can kind of see how a 13inch rail would look also.

Comment

Ordered 15" BCM kmr. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X