AR Maglock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR Maglock

Not sure if this has been reviewed or not a friend asked me if this is good to go or not, I don;t think it would be here in cuomoville land of shit, see what you guys think

https://armaglock.com/videos/
    stay alive, carry a 45

Our AR building Black Storm suckups say NO GO so no one knows until the courts decide.
    "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."
    Ben Franklin, arguably our least faith driven founding father

Comment

111.JPG Heads it's legal, tails it's illegal.

Comment

Still allows you to detach the mag. No bueno

Comment

Hundreds of thousands of people are waiting for the test case, will it be you?
          The escape is VERY near. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

Pretty sure they don't arrest people for crimes anymore. Oh wait, just asked my token liberal friend, they still arrest you for everything if you're a Republican.

Comment

these come with an optional brass washer type thing that makes it NOT release the mag even when separating the 2 halves via the pivot pin. Just make sure that the screw that holds this contraption together is loctite'd in place, otherwise the allen key can be used to remove the screw (and washer) and make it a separate the receivers and drop the mag NO GO rifle.
              Because every bullet I shoot I am responsible for and accuracy is the means of accounting for the hate I send down range.

Comment

Working...
              X