Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen any 9mm lowers at any LGS lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen any 9mm lowers at any LGS lately?

I know I can buy them online but I'm looking to just pick one up locally. Any input is appreciated.

Just got two restricted state endo mags from mean arms. They’re in stock and fast shipping. Work like a charm. Swap 9mm and 556 uppers on the same lower. Zero hiccups and easy to load. A good option, just my 2 cents

if you’re looking for glock mag specific lowers, no I have not seen any locally.
    Last edited by Destro; 05-16-2021, 09:44 AM.

Comment

might have to buy online. slim pickings locally. thanks.

Comment

https://www.kakindustry.com/review/p.../?limit=50&p=1

Did build with this plus asc colt mags. Worked out awesome

Comment

The beauty of the ENDO mags is you just pop it in any regular 5.56 lower and it's good to go with any 9mm upper. The reviews (in free states as well) have be that everyone is pleasantly surprised with how well they run.

ENDO.jpg

Easy-peasy, can swap uppers, No magwell adapter needed, runs hollow points, not picky, Built in ejector, LRBHO,...

https://www.meanarms.com/products/de...rictive-states

Comment

I think thats the way to go for now. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post
              The beauty of the ENDO mags is you just pop it in any regular 5.56 lower and it's good to go with any 9mm upper. The reviews (in free states as well) have be that everyone is pleasantly surprised with how well they run.

ENDO.jpg

Easy-peasy, can swap uppers, No magwell adapter needed, runs hollow points, not picky, Built in ejector, LRBHO,...

https://www.meanarms.com/products/de...rictive-states
              What 9mm upper are you using?
              Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post
                Just got two restricted state endo mags from mean arms. They’re in stock and fast shipping. Work like a charm. Swap 9mm and 556 uppers on the same lower. Zero hiccups and easy to load. A good option, just my 2 cents

if you’re looking for glock mag specific lowers, no I have not seen any locally.
                I have one of those mean arms endo mags still in sealed package if anyone wants.

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post

I have one of those mean arms endo mags still in sealed package if anyone wants.
                  Ill take it. You’re north shore right?
                  High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

What 9mm upper are you using?
                      I ran it with a PSA Gen4 16" 9mm Nitride upper with Mlok rail. They had a flash sale on it a while with the BCG and CH and it was a great deal.
                      G49.jpg

Here is a pic from a PSA customer review (not mine)...

81147ac045480a870f21fe3dba9a00f1_1621040275695_1_L1800.jpeg

So far, I used the Endo mags in a Spikes Tactical, RRA, an Aero lower with zero issues. Just google some of the reviews on them, even in free state where they run AR9 pistol builds, they seem impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post

Damn it!

Comment

Working...
                        X