X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody seen this anywhere?

https://www.chiappafirearms.com/product.php?id=210
    Steve

Is it me --- or is that a lot of money for a .22 -- ?
    NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

https://www.chiappafirearms.com/product.php?id=524

Not trying to steal your thread, but since we are talking Chiappa, this is cool as fuck.

A 9mm Ak-47-ish looking thing with a Glock mag adapter or a Beretta 92 adapter?? I have at least 25 Beretta 92 mags in 14 or 15 rounds, plus plenty of 10 rounders. I think you just cost me some money by sending me to the Chiappa site.

chiappa.jpg
      LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

i have a couple of 22 upper rigs . I like them if you keep them light . Skeleton stock ,pencil barrel , etc

Comment

Damn, I can’t get any of those links to open.
          "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
          Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
          Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

• LI Ammo
            LI Ammo commented
            Editing a comment
            Just google chiappa model 210 ...it will show up.

My son has that exact upper. The rail sections are polymer and can be removed individually, prefers cci or federal, doesn't like thunderbolts, solid mate with tactical machining 80% lower. No clue on what I paid for the upper itself, but I've got the build (upper, 80% lower, lpk, 6 pos stock, buis) marked down at $450 total in my records. That was in 2013. (Pictured on poly lower). A few k down range, good semi 22 to have in the rotation for new shooters, new AR users, and cheap plinking. One detail to note, the barrel has a plum/brown finish.20140126_150554.jpg
          Last edited by mattyj513; 11-24-2021, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyj513 View Post
            My son has that exact upper. The rail sections are polymer and can be removed individually, prefers cci or federal, doesn't like thunderbolts, solid mate with tactical machining 80% lower. No clue on what I paid for the upper itself, but I've got the build (upper, 80% lower, lpk, 6 pos stock, buis) marked down at $450 total in my records. That was in 2013. (Pictured on poly lower). A few k down range, good semi 22 to have in the rotation for new shooters, new AR users, and cheap plinking. One detail to note, the barrel has a plum/brown finish.20140126_150554.jpg
            That's a nice rig.
            Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Thanks, nice and simple. 2013 he was 7, so the vfg really allowed him to safely operate in the woods. Eventually lost the bipod and bumped the vfg forward as he grew.

Comment

or...you can buy a CMMG .22 conversation kit.
                Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
                  or...you can buy a CMMG .22 conversation kit.
                  A friend is looking for one of these, not me.

I suggested this:
                  https://www.primaryarms.com/cmmg-bra...ound-magazines
                  Steve

Comment

• Vitaman
                    Vitaman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    that's a great price!

reviews say everything is plastic except the barrel and bolt, and that swapping the upper receiver to a metal one is a major upgrade to its performance and reliability
                  Originally posted by Mad Russian;n47464
                  BUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
                  The AR.....wins...????
                  Oh God!
                  I can't believe I said that!!!
                  I'm gonna puke!!!
                  BUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X