X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnslayer
    replied
    Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post

I would but it might end up with a hacksaw caused channel (inside joke to those unfamiliar with my SKS barrel integrity post).
    Hoodlum kids spray unprepped walls and their scribble lasts for years. How difficult can it be?

Leave a comment:

• SimpleMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post

Heat resistant paint? Duracoat?
    I would but it might end up with a hacksaw caused channel (inside joke to those unfamiliar with my SKS barrel integrity post).

Leave a comment:

• Barnslayer
    replied
    Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post

That is the look I was going for.
    Heat resistant paint? Duracoat?

Leave a comment:

• SimpleMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
    That hand guard is a nice idea. I'd prefer it in that brown color the M1A' and M14 handguards have.
    That is the look I was going for.

Leave a comment:

• Barnslayer
    replied
    That hand guard is a nice idea. I'd prefer it in that brown color the M1A' and M14 handguards have.

Leave a comment:

• BLAMMO!!
    replied
    Originally posted by CommackBoy View Post
    I had a mini group buy from Campsite. Bought 4 of them for myself and 3 of my buddies. Still have not shot it. Debating on which optic or red dot to put on it. But it is a great handling gun.
    I like the iron sights. I've been meaning for some time to get a second one in blue/hardwood and add a scope to it. Something else always seem to bump it from the top of my wish list.

Leave a comment:

• Sparks25
    replied
    Choate hand guard works and looks great and allowed me to mount my scope on the shorter rings... Only by a fraction of an inch but it was enough.

Leave a comment:

• CommackBoy
    replied
    I had a mini group buy from Campsite. Bought 4 of them for myself and 3 of my buddies. Still have not shot it. Debating on which optic or red dot to put on it. But it is a great handling gun.

Leave a comment:

• iceburg
    replied
    Nice,,Thanks for that Chris...Gonna dig into that later on...

Leave a comment:

• BLAMMO!!
    replied
    Originally posted by iceburg View Post
    If you wan't to take your Mini 14 to the next step with upgrades...Check out AccuracySystems based out in Colorado ...I did a Match trigger, Accu-strut on the barrel, buffer system ,and a adjustable gas block..She is not the average Mini 14...More accurate , smooth trigger pull and my brass drops 3 ft to the ground instead of 25ft over my right shoulder...
    http://ruger-mini-14-firearms.com/mi...ccessories.php

Also, Perfect Union has the best forum / community of Mini-14 / 30 enthusiasts.
    http://www.perfectunion.com/vb/ruger-mini-14-mini-30/

Leave a comment:

• iceburg
    replied
    If you wan't to take your Mini 14 to the next step with upgrades...Check out AccuracySystems based out in Colorado ...I did a Match trigger, Accu-strut on the barrel, buffer system ,and a adjustable gas block..She is not the average Mini 14...More accurate , smooth trigger pull and my brass drops 3 ft to the ground instead of 25ft over my right shoulder...

Leave a comment:

• BLAMMO!!
    replied
    Originally posted by STARMAN View Post
    That looks sweet. Mini 14= Next purchase!
    The King of the carbines. Nice solid all-purpose rifle and great fun to shoot. I love my All Weather Ranch.

Leave a comment:

• iceburg
    replied
    That was one of the first changes to my mini 14 when I bought it. ..good post. ..

Leave a comment:

• SimpleMan
    replied
    Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post
    Those look almost like M-Lok slots. But the page doesn't say that, so probably not. But that would be interesting.
    I am not familiar with the Magpul M-Lok slots but I think they are intended to be a mounting base for sights, lights, etc. I think the Choate ventilated handguard is intended to look cool only, and hopefully dissipate heat. I don't think they are intended to be a mounting base for anything.

Leave a comment:

• STARMAN
    replied
    That looks sweet. Mini 14= Next purchase!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X