Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rossi Circuit Judge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Rossi Circuit Judge

    I came across this rifle when I was looking for a “jam free” repeating rifle which is less likely to be banned by future legislation.

    At first I did not like how it looked but it grew on me. I now think it looks cool.

    It shoots .44 Rem-Mag. There is also another model which shoots .45 LC/.410.

    The cylinder has a six round capacity and reloading can be made easier using a traditional revolver speed loader.

    It is just over 33 inches long and weights 5.2 lbs.

    I never shot one but this guy makes it look like a lot of fun.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31gHll38obg
    Attached Files

    #2
    Once upon a time there was a group buy on these and I always regretted not picking one up

    Comment


      #3
      I have one.
      Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by paté View Post
        I have one of everything
        Fix it for ya.
        There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

        Comment


          #5


          http://www.rossiusa.com/product-deta...eadcrumbseries



          At 31.8" the Tactical model is 2" shorter than the wood stocked model and has slots in the stock for a reload.
          "Except the Lord build they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall God governs in the affairs of men. I have lived, Sir, a long time..."
          Ben Franklin, arguably our least faith driven founding father

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Southshorerob View Post

            Fix it for ya.

            Not yet....soon though.
            Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by louiethe23rd View Post
              Once upon a time there was a group buy on these and I always regretted not picking one up

              same

              Comment


                #8
                I was never crazy about the looks either but now it's growing on me... I think I might try it in 410 one of these days .
                There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

                Comment


                  #9
                  L
                  Originally posted by Hannco View Post


                  http://www.rossiusa.com/product-deta...eadcrumbseries



                  At 31.8" the Tactical model is 2" shorter than the wood stocked model and has slots in the stock for a reload.
                  "Hey that's blood ". Nice
                  There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Don't try to out-think the liberals. They have too many angles. If it's not a pistol grip, it'll be a caliber. Get what you like and vote Trump.
                    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
                      Don't try to out-think the liberals. They have too many angles. If it's not a pistol grip, it'll be a caliber. Get what you like and vote Trump.
                      You are right (again). This rifle clearly has a pistol grip morphed into a rifle buttstock. If fact, if you saw off the buttstock, it is clearly a long a_ _ pistol. However, the rate of fire for this rifle/potential pistol is certainly a lot less than that of a Mini 14, Saiga, Kel Tec SU-16B, ARES SCR, etc. The anti's have never known what they are talking about. However, once they learn some firearms basics, everything will be banned.



                      Comment


                      • Barnslayer
                        Barnslayer commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If you have none of those you listed, I recommend you start with a Saiga rifle because of the import ban. You can still find factory configuration examples on gunbroker.

                      #12
                      Barnslayer, I agree it is a good start. The real question is where do you stop?

                      Stay tuned for a future Saiga post.

                      Comment


                        #13
                        Originally posted by SimpleMan View Post
                        I came across this rifle when I was looking for a “jam free” repeating rifle which is less likely to be banned by future legislation.
                        . There is also another model which shoots .45 LC/.410.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31gHll38obg

                        It was the first firearm I ever bought, I got it at Hunter Essentials , Has the wood stock , I believe in SS , no pistol grip, have to look at it again.
                        It was fun at 1st and there is no learning curve to use it in home defense

                        I'm willing to part with it, and at least 20 lbs of ammo for it

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by OUTRAGED View Post


                          It was the first firearm I ever bought, I got it at Hunter Essentials , Has the wood stock , I believe in SS , no pistol grip, have to look at it again.
                          It was fun at 1st and there is no learning curve to use it in home defense

                          I'm willing to part with it, and at least 20 lbs of ammo for it
                          It is helpful to keep a picture inventory of what you own. This way you are less likely to re-buy what you already have! Collecting is fun either way.

                          Comment


                            #15

                            I certainly don't have the paté problem of buying 2 or 3 or more of something similar, and somewhere I do have pictures of my stuff with s/n etc on another machine



                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X