458 socom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

458 socom

How do you go about proving that your 20 round .223/5.56 capable magazine will only be used to hold 7 rounds of 458 SOCOM (or that your 30 round .233/ 5.56 capable magazine will only be used to hold nine rounds of 458 SOCOM)?

I know they make magazines with “458 SOCOM” imprinted on them but I do not want to be the test case to see if that is sufficient.
    Attached Files

Engrave it on the magazine.

Loose lips and web forum posting will do you in...

There may be caliber specific followers that you can use.

Comment

simple idea -------------get involved , get your neighbors involved and vote the homo out , vote in someone who respects the 2A

Comment

Originally posted by M-14BULLETTS View Post
        simple idea -------------get involved , get your neighbors involved and vote the homo out , vote in someone who respects the 2A
        I wish it was simple. If I tried to get my neighbors involved I think most simply would not understand.

Comment

If the mags are stamped .458 SOCOM ...and you don't have an AR type in 5.56/.223 it should be a non-issue. if you do have a 5.56/.223 rifle, they'd still have to prove intent.

Comment

Your fucked dude.. just give me your upper and mags and ill take care of it from here

Comment

Originally posted by Parashooter View Post
              If the mags are stamped .458 SOCOM ...and you don't have an AR type in 5.56/.223 it should be a non-issue. if you do have a 5.56/.223 rifle, they'd still have to prove intent.
              Most have both. That is the appeal of the 458 SOCOM - that the upper can be mated with a 5.56/.223 lower.

Comment

Working...
              X