Ruger is bringing back the....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Destro View Post

Edit: The site says no NYC shipments--they shipped to NY just fine--so the "no sales to CA, NY, and DC" on that page must be a typo--as all the other pages specify NYC. As I said they will ship without mags (some places won't even do that, so you miss some great deals).

Look, the PC4s are going for a grand on GB and this one has ghost ring sights and a sling and mag carrier so it's still a very good deal..Sure 10 round mags run about 29 bucks, but just look for what used PC4s actually sell for in auction these days (and remember most of those have 11 rounders so you will lose out on that too if you want to close the deal).
    FYI...out of curiousity I tracked 2 PC4's in gunbroker over the last 2 weeks. They both sold in the mid $600's
    Attached Files
    A word to the wise ain't necessary, it is the stupid ones who need advice.

What doesn't kill you ... will circle around for a second attempt.

Comment

If anyone is looking for police turn-in Ruger PC4s, Kings Firearms will ship w/o the mags...

https://www.kingsfirearmsonline.com/...-pc4-w-o-light
      pc4.jpg
      If there were in 9mm, I'd be all over that..........

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post

FYI...out of curiousity I tracked 2 PC4's in gunbroker over the last 2 weeks. They both sold in the mid $600's
        Sure and I've gotten steals on GB before. That one looks bare bones too, no idea what shipping (seen as much as 50 bucks on GB for long guns, etc. etc) second one is 685. I buy off GB all the time. Right now there are 3 all above 699, one listed at 899. None with ghost ring sights and the mag carrier. Show me a better deal locally and I'll buy them all day.

Loadingdockman I hear ya. I actually have been looking specifically for .40sw for a while. It seemed the PC9s came up a lot more in auction.
        Last edited by Destro; 01-22-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HabsFan View Post
          Looks like a takedown....

So... group buy?
          I'm in for group buy, let's do it.
          A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

Edit: The site says no NYC shipments--they shipped to NY just fine--so the "no sales to CA, NY, and DC" on that page must be a typo--as all the other pages specify NYC. As I said they will ship without mags (some places won't even do that, so you miss some great deals).

Look, the PC4s are going for a grand on GB and this one has ghost ring sights and a sling and mag carrier so it's still a very good deal..Sure 10 round mags run about 29 bucks, but just look for what used PC4s actually sell for in auction these days (and remember most of those have 11 rounders so you will lose out on that too if you want to close the deal).
            When I got mine a few years ago, I had a hard time finding mags so I got 40cal Berretta ones and dremeled a hole for the magazine catch
            A word to the wise ain't necessary, it is the stupid ones who need advice.

What doesn't kill you ... will circle around for a second attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post

When I got mine a few years ago, I had a hard time finding mags so I got 40cal Berretta ones and dremeled a hole for the magazine catch
              Interesting. The mags are Shared with the P94 and I found some cheap recently.

Comment

If anyone is looking for police turn-in Ruger PC4s, Kings Firearms will ship w/o the mags...

pc4.jpg
                Fwiw....These are gone now.

Comment

pc4.jpg
                  Back in stock today @649.90+ $20 shipping if anybody is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

Back in stock today @649.90+ $20 shipping if anybody is interested.
                    Gone.
                    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                    Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

Gone.
                      Not so. If you're using Destro's link, it's static/not live updated. Use the link to get you there, then hit HOME, rifles, ruger, caliber, 40, viola! It goes into the cart. Give it whirl.

Comment

Working...
                      X