New Ruger 9mm carbine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ruger 9mm carbine

Does anyone know of a Suffolk County LGS that stocks them?? Price?? Any feedback on them??

Thanks, Mike.

PM sent

Comment

Thanks for all the replies guys!!

Comment

Campsite has a few of them in stock. I shouldered one and it was nicely balanced and it had a nice trigger.

Comment

Love mine, it is a hoot to shoot!

Comment

South Shore has them in both their Merrick and Islip locations. $509.00 all day long.

Comment

Pm sent. It’s a blast to shoot

Comment

I picked-up one last Feb for $519.00 could not be happier with it! Quit accurate out to 100 yards (not a target rifle) on a IDPA target. I'm not a Glock guy but am using Magpul P-mags for a G-17 witch have worked flawlessly ( hoping and waiting for a mag-well for a S&W M&P to come out!)
                Former LI'er (Smithtown) now Saratoga County since 99
                NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor/ RSO, Appleseed IIT
                Member of SCOPE
                Member Sara Spa Rod&Gun Club and Pine Tree Rifle Club

Comment

I have mine with the PMM forend and changed the trigger with TandemKross Victory trigger.

Comment

For those that have them: how's the reliability been? Every video I've watched of them on YouTube has featured at least one stovepipe.

Comment

Great gun, fun fun fun and extremely fast and accurate. You will love it...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosin1942 View Post
                        For those that have them: how's the reliability been? Every video I've watched of them on YouTube has featured at least one stovepipe.
                        Mine has been 100%.

Comment

Same as Genghis. Qualifier, I mostly shoot deparrtmemt ammo, +P 124 Gold Dots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosin1942 View Post
                            I have mine since Feb. No stove-pipes but two failure to fire within the first 50rds so I just think that was just break-in period nothing since!
                            Former LI'er (Smithtown) now Saratoga County since 99
                            NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor/ RSO, Appleseed IIT
                            Member of SCOPE
                            Member Sara Spa Rod&Gun Club and Pine Tree Rifle Club

Comment

Working...
                            X