Rugar PC Carbine - new 9mm versions and 40SW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
    All those words and no reference to the obvious similarities to the PPSH.

ppsh-41-soviet-submachine-gun-3d-model-obj-3ds-fbx-c4d-lwo-lw-lws-mtl.jpg
    https://www.glockstore.com/Glock-9MM-50RD-Drum-Magazine
    only logical step.

Comment

I really liked the idea of these pistol caliber carbines. But once I got my pistol license I kind of lost interest. But yet I still want one haha

Comment

I like them.
        I have the 9 and it is fun to shoot. Plus the takedown feature adds so much value.

Comment

Love it. Iā€™m going to get one.

Comment

I have one in 9 also. Great little gun and lots of fun to shoot. Plus, I have plenty of 9mm ammo for the pistols so it is also convenient in that respect.

Comment

The new models are great !!! cause there's going to be a shit load of the now new "old" models up for sale cheap !!!

Comment

Originally posted by FDEMTNYC View Post
                Floating hand guard and barrel being asymmetrical annoys my ocd.
                Lol !

Comment

I was ready to get one...until I started looking closer...what a horrible, poorly thought out design. The free float handguard in theory is great, but they botched this hard. The barrel is way off axis, the last thing I'd want are the crappy stock sights integrated into it, and the design just doesn't blend together at all. It looks like someone did a DIY job on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
                    I was ready to get one...until I started looking closer...what a horrible, poorly thought out design. The free float handguard in theory is great, but they botched this hard. The barrel is way off axis, the last thing I'd want are the crappy stock sights integrated into it, and the design just doesn't blend together at all. It looks like someone did a DIY job on youtube.
                    I'll see it in person before I make judgements. Gonna see if my local shop gets it in soon.

Comment

.45, please.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
                        Iā€™d like to see a 10mm
                        Look down šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
                          All those words and no reference to the obvious similarities to the PPSH.

ppsh-41-soviet-submachine-gun-3d-model-obj-3ds-fbx-c4d-lwo-lw-lws-mtl.jpg
                          I was thinking the same thing....

I like the forward handguard, but would rather get one in .45.

Comment

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post

I'll see it in person before I make judgements. Gonna see if my local shop gets it in soon.
                            I'm afraid I'd puke if I got that close.
                            NRA Life member

Comment

That free float rail is atrocious, ruins the whole clean look of the carbine IMO.

The Midwest Industries rail on the other hand doesn't look so bad.

MI RUGER.jpg
                              Last edited by ZachP; 04-16-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZachP View Post
                                That free float rail is atrocious, ruins the whole clean look of the carbine IMO.

The Midwest Industries rail on the other hand doesn't look so bad.

MI RUGER.jpg
                                This hand guard looks a ton better.
                                Regular one is a fun rifle to shoot, had a blast with it in PA

Comment

Working...
                                X