• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice but where are the pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthShoreShooter View Post
      Very nice but where are the pictures?
      I didn’t shave that day so I didn’t want to scare anyone...

Comment

Was was the rough cost on the build? Soup to nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
          Was was the rough cost on the build? Soup to nuts.
          Not including the stock 1022 the kit was about $180. For the accessories. Bought from E Arthur Brown during some Christmas sales https://www.eabco.net/M1-Carbine-Rep...s_p_13774.html

Comment

Highly recommended! I finally got the same kit and it is awesome; I'll post up once the sights come in (separate thread). D

Joey...so, did your daughter like shooting/handling it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrprovy View Post
              Highly recommended! I finally got the same kit and it is awesome; I'll post up once the sights come in (separate thread). D

Joey...so, did your daughter like shooting/handling it?
              She didn’t come with me to sight it in, she was out with her mom (I swear, it’s really for her!), but we did practice some shooting positions at home with it and she said she loves it, so....

Comment

Originally posted by joeydiver View Post

Not including the stock 1022 the kit was about $180. For the accessories. Bought from E Arthur Brown during some Christmas sales https://www.eabco.net/M1-Carbine-Rep...s_p_13774.html
                Just ordered the set + long mag + trigger + thank you Joe.

Comment

So if anyone want to check it out I'll bring it to the Freeport blast...

Comment

FYI, I took the new rotary mag apart that was giving me trouble. The spring loaded follower would get stuck after loading the 2nd or 3rd rounds, the rounds would actually just fall out because they werent under tension anymore. So after I took it apart I noticed a few sharp edges on the red follower and what looked like excess plastic on the feed lip, maybe from the manuf process - filed it down and now it feeds perfectly...

Comment

You inspired me to do this build. I love it and can’t wait to shoot it but I lost the barrel band screw so tomorrow will be a look for a good screw day.

90F279B9-30EB-472B-A848-564F372D5B4F.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                        You inspired me to do this build. I love it and can’t wait to shoot it but I lost the barrel band screw so tomorrow will be a look for a good screw day.

90F279B9-30EB-472B-A848-564F372D5B4F.jpeg
                        Looks great! When are you going to sight it in? It really is a great shooter, love the way it feels.

Comment

Working...
                        X