Brownells Take Down 10-22 receivers on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brownells Take Down 10-22 receivers on sale

You know I love you guys. I get four emails saying y'all have ordered stuff and I know it's on sale.

https://www.brownells.com/aspx/searc...672&pid=124104

Railed take down receiver $99.74. Non Railed like $82.

Have fun boys.

Vick
    High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Thanks for reminding me I have one somewhere in my safe from your last "buy". The build was supposed to be my winter project, last winter.............

Comment

Dont tempt me I'm redoing my bathroom and she will kill me I I start another rifle project

Comment

What's needed to complete a build using one of these? Bolt, barrel, trigger pack, magazine, stock, optics? Anything I'm missing? Never paid much attention to rimfires but this has me thinking.

Comment

slam, tap, screw, pin bang,bash rubber hammer total assembly of 1 'custom' child built ,bull bbl, crazed fiber stock, super dooper mag release trigger, buck rogers sights complete to test fire
          in the outback range was done in less the 1 1/2 hours by team Odd Couple AKA Dan and Vick
          High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Loadingdockman View Post
            Thanks for reminding me I have one somewhere in my safe from your last "buy". The build was supposed to be my winter project, last winter.............
            If you need help on that let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by M1ke View Post
              What's needed to complete a build using one of these? Bolt, barrel, trigger pack, magazine, stock, optics? Anything I'm missing? Never paid much attention to rimfires but this has me thinking.
              You’ve got it.

A member and I did my build way faster than I thought. It wasn’t a build, it was an assembly.

As as long as you get the barrel in straight it’s easy peasy.

Comment

It is easier than you’d think. Lots of fun taking it to the range as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fandj View Post
                  Dont tempt me I'm redoing my bathroom and she will kill me I I start another rifle project
                  Hide it in the bathroom wall
                  "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Last time I did the bathroom I left a hammer in the wall. But all is well I got it back when we gutted it

Comment

you can do it , this is off the last receiver buy

Comment

Working...
                      X