Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning without Stripping (Various Rifles)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ancap View Post
    Remington squeege system dramatically reduces the times to clean your barrel

matter of fact only use solvent once and the squeege removes everything pretty much in one pass through
    I will google this. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by HulkSmash22 View Post

Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bv8aZwfNwU
      The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Originally posted by HulkSmash22 View Post

My wife bought me a Remington cleaning kit/bag which contains both brushes and squeegees for just about every common caliber. I can attest that the squeegees work great. Just have a rag or paper towel at the end because the solvent or CLP will splash.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancap View Post
          Thank you. I was up late last night researching and I have it down to 3. The Remington, the Otis Elite and the Gloryfire Elite. I’m leaning toward the Gloryfire because it has both rods and cables. But I can’t find anything on the company itself and from their writing on amazon, it seems to me like it most likely is a foreign manufacturer. Any input from you guys? All 3 kits will do multiple calibers which I have. I liked the idea of having a rod but not sure if I need one. Or I could just add a rod to anything. Otis seems to have a lot of proprietary stuff that people seem to love but it is pretty expensive. Anyone care to weigh in?

Comment

Working...
          X