NEW at PSA $ 249.99
    SKU: 51906

UPC: 736676111770
    MFR#: 11177
    • Caliber: .22LR
    • Capacity: 10 Rounds
    • Sights: Front Gold Bead, Rear Adjustable
    • Barrel: 18.5"
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks. -Thomas Jefferson

I believe I paid $100 more locally. I have the stainless barrel and black stock.

Comment

Yes
      SHADAP VARMINT!

Comment

Yup. Good price.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Just checkin in . I already ordered it. Thanks for the feed back. Hope its as accurate as the fixed stock I have already.
            A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks. -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Where did you find it for that price? If you are having it sent to a local FFL did you add in shipping, handling fees & the FFL fee?
              stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Originally posted by Airbrush art View Post
                Where did you find it for that price? If you are having it sent to a local FFL did you add in shipping, handling fees & the FFL fee?
                it's in his post PSA Palmetto State Armory.

Comment

Excellent price. I bought a take down locally recently, quite a bit more than that price. Suggest you buy it.

Great gun by the way.
                  NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R | NSCA | NYSRPA

Comment

Originally posted by NorthForkSportsman View Post

it's in his post PSA Palmetto State Armory.
                    PSA $249., ADD $17. Shipping and PJAN 19.00 transfer $285, out the door , Good yea?

Comment

Originally posted by trap25 View Post

PSA $249., ADD $17. Shipping and PJAN 19.00 transfer $285, out the door , Good yea?
                      Yeah.
                      NRA LIFE | SAF | GOA | UTAH / NH / FL / PA / NY CCW | APPLESEED RIFLEMAN | RSO | FREEPORT R&R | NSCA | NYSRPA

Comment

Yeah I paid $234 a few months ago total shipped and including ffl for the same exact model. Mine came as a 50th Aniversery model. Ruger must have had a boat load of them hanging around and priced them to dealers to get them to move.

One dealer claimed to have received 500 of them from Ruger

Still a great price for a 10/22td

Comment

Sounds very tempting!

Comment

Originally posted by John060404 View Post
                            Sounds very tempting!
                            Do my eyes and ears deceive me???

And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

Comment

Yes it is

Comment

Working...
                              X